Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you've never used a SENA 20S you don't know what you are missing.

These are one of the best headsets on the market.
Super easy to install and setup on your helmet.
Amazing Clarity.

You can listen to your music, make or receive a phone call, chat with buddies,
or listen to Turn-by-Turn GPS.

The possibilities are limitless.
We've been using them for a long time, and absolutely love them.

>> Sena Bluetooth Headset Comm. System <<

·
Registered
503 Posts
The 20S is a great product. Definitely their most feature rich communications unit. I have one on my spare helmet. My primary helmet has my 10C mounted on it. Not quite as robust, but very similar feature set. My buddy runs a 10R and its only real handicap is range and number of connections.

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Just added a Product video as well.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I got a new pair of 20s' a few months ago having been completely against any comms before. Nothing I'd tried worked and I enjoyed being by myself and using hand gestures when required.

Now I have it, I'll never look back. It's epic for comms, music, Siri... I can't imagine being without it now. My only issue is that the speakers (useful when running errands and taking lid on and off a lot) don't fit in my new Shoes NXR like they did perfectly in the XR1100. Not Sena's fault, but a shame.

Overall, love it though.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have my 20s on one of 2 helmets, the other has a cardio sho1. This means that I don't use it that often and for that reason I can never remember how to work the bloody thing.
Its very feature rich with only 3 buttons which means each button has various functions. This would be ok if I used it more often.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have one of these fitted to my AGV K3-SV in lieu of using AGV's own intercom unit.

One thing that has made a big difference for me is that I'm using a pair of SoundMagic in-ear headphones instead of the speakers included with the unit. This means that:

1. I never have to worry about if I have a pair of earplugs with me. The in-ear buds take care of that.
2. I don't have to worry about anything pressing against earplugs and making things uncomfortable.
3. The sound quality is always excellent (because you can choose whatever sounds best to you).
4. If you don't have a lot of room on the inside of your lid, you can still easily use the Sena.
5. Put the unit into ambient mode and you can hear everything around you just fine.

All this because Sena was smart and thoughtful enough to provide a standard 3.5mm headphone output instead of demanding that you use whatever speakers they provide.

If you don't yet have one, do it now. I promise you won't regret it.

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a new pair of 20s' a few months ago having been completely against any comms before. Nothing I'd tried worked and I enjoyed being by myself and using hand gestures when required.

Now I have it, I'll never look back. It's epic for comms, music, Siri... I can't imagine being without it now. My only issue is that the speakers (useful when running errands and taking lid on and off a lot) don't fit in my new Shoes NXR like they did perfectly in the XR1100. Not Sena's fault, but a shame.

Overall, love it though.

couldn't agree more.

Once you have them........ it's like how did I get by without them.

As for the included speakers........ when in doubt if they don't work well in your current helment, we just use a nice cheap pair of IN EAR headsets.

·
Supporting Vendor
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any Vendors on this site offering Member discounts for Sena's?

We actually have an overstock on 20S DUAL Kits.

So if anyone is in the market for a DUAL KIT............ shoot us a PM.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Overall, love it though.
ive got the same lid was just looking at getting these do they fit?

·
Registered
165 Posts
They fit fine, just a bit more fiddly as there isn't a cut out for the cable like there was on previous Shoei's. The wife and I both use the 20S with our NXR's without issues.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts