Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the market for a security system ...

anybody have any reccomendations?

(i'm looking for a couple of things: disc lock, clutch lock, alarm system w. remote)

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i was reading through the forums yesterday about alarm systems. it seems the Gorilla 7017 system is the best value i think. I am actually thinking about getting it but probably wont until december when ill be keeping my bike in atlanta.

good luck

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'm going to get the low jack system, even if it is stolen it's sending a gps signal so the cops can find it. I don't know the exact price and I do know that there is a monthly fee for it but hey, it's my baby, if she gets stolen I want her back.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Gorilla 7017 can be had for around $170. I will probally get one soon.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a Scorpio on mine. Didn't see a need for the 2-way, but got the motion and anti-hijack/ignition options... Works great!

·
Registered
604 Posts
ditto on the Scorpio, have the two way paging, perimeter sensor, battery backup, and ingnition cutoff.....works great.....

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
^thats what 2 way is i believe..

i think u customize the scorpios and add stuff like that and it builds off the base price.

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Holy thread revival batman!

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
I have one of these if I'm going to be out and the bike will be parked for awhile.

I have one of these for when the bike is parked at the house.

And one of these just in case :p

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was looking into this same topic so far I have been looking at gorilla but I was really hoping to find something that would communicate to my smart phone like my Clifford does in my accord. Any thoughts ???

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
Fuck me... what's with the 5 year old thread revivals..? Did I miss the memo?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts