Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with scorpion exhausts. I was thinking about throwing one on my '07, but I don't know anything about them as far as build quality and sound. Price and looks seem to be good but I guess that is only half of what I want..Opinions would be appreciated. :confused Link to pipe below

http://motodepot.com/product_detail.php?cid=1265&sku=4221

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I've got a Scorpion on my 6R and ER6. Build quality is pretty damn good IMO. Scorpions have ceramic internals too so they never need repacking. Can't really explain the sound, mainly because it's been so long since I've ridden that I've actually forgotten. Uh, but it doesn't sound as good as my old Yoshi did. It has a pretty deep tone but other people tend to think otherwise. The Scorp on the ER6 sounds like shit. But that might just be the bike that makes it sound that way. Would most certainly buy another Scorpion in the future. They are a quality pipe for the price!

Click for bigguns

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info quarkz..I wanna get an exhaust that different from everyone elses, but yet I still want a good product. I'm kinda leaning towards the carbon fiber scorpion, but we'll see.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow doesnt look to bad for the price, I may need to look into one of these. I'm still learning towards the 2 Bros tho, cuz of the undertail kit etc.

·
Registered
299 Posts
...and Akrapovics are Scorpians (just FYI)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts