Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I wouldn' t have ordered the fender eliminator kit off ebay cause i'm about to get the Two Brothers Slip on Exhaust and It Comes with the kit. Does anyone know if i'll be able to use the one I bought off ebay with the exhaust because I like that one better anyways.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
that exhaust looks awesome!

id probly have a new 6r if my college wasnt so expensive..a scholarship'd be nice

·
Registered
172 Posts
i could use some of that money, if you have any left over. and i agree with what steve said.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why don't you buy some gear before blinging out the bike?
I'm taking it in to get it serviced for the first time tomorrow.. I'll be buying some gear when I go in. Does anyone know if they keep your bike when you get your first service after 600 miles?? Or are there any places on the net that you guys have bought some good looking gear from?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Mmmm money. American money smells nice, too. When I was 14 I used to buy American money when the dollar was high and then resell it when it went down to make a profit to feed my eBay addiction. I would walk around with that American money in a bag just sniffing it. It was...fresh money by the way. I wasn't getting off on the smell of someones ass crack. Why does ours have to be plastic. Woe.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Great.. just another thing to add to the list of :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: Aussies have... funny money..

1. they drive on the wrong side of the road
2. they eat vegemite
3. their toilets are wierd
4. they like sheep
5. they talk funny
6. they have christmas in the summer
7. they have plastic money

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'll show you how funny it is.

You send me $185 of your money and I'll send you $185 of ours, (one each of the pictured notes). :laugh

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I like our money. You know what you're getting out of your wallet just with a quick glance. Guess that makes us lazy too.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Great.. just another thing to add to the list of :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: Aussies have... funny money..

1. they drive on the wrong side of the road
2. they eat vegemite
3. their toilets are wierd
4. they like sheep
5. they talk funny
6. they have christmas in the summer
7. they have plastic money
Don't forget about "woop woop"... :laugh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts