Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there currently any monthly meets or cruises that take place in out here in SD? I've done Palomar Mountain (South grade only) and Lyons Valley Road, but that was with my cousin who rides pretty aggressively, so he left me in the dust on both rides haha It'd be nice to cruise out and ride with some more "controlled" ZX family out there

·
Registered
175 Posts
My uncle lived in Del Mar until he passed. His modest condo was ridiculously expensive!!! Still, I wish I could afford to buy a house there as I would move to the area in a heartbeat just because of the weather.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Esco aye? My parents live in Esco near Stone, and my brother is in Vista, and my GF is in Carlsbad. I live up in Irvine now, but I go down almost every weekend. I rode my bike down and my friends and I rode our bikes to Sublime Ale house on San Marcos BLVD last Saturday.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Esco aye? My parents live in Esco near Stone, and my brother is in Vista, and my GF is in Carlsbad. I live up in Irvine now, but I go down almost every weekend. I rode my bike down and my friends and I rode our bikes to Sublime Ale house on San Marcos BLVD last Saturday.
I actually recently drove past that ale house, and it looks like a pretty cool spot to hang out at! Might check it out soon.

I commute to Irvine everyday from Esco, and work off Bake Parkway and Irvine Center Drive. However, I commute in my EP3, and leave the bike in the garage most days during the week :crying

Every other Thurs/Friday, I'll pull it out, gear up, and ride to work cruising up the 5 past Camp Pendleton. It's a nice ride (when the weather is right).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My uncle lived in Del Mar until he passed. His modest condo was ridiculously expensive!!! Still, I wish I could afford to buy a house there as I would move to the area in a heartbeat just because of the weather.
Del Mar is absolutely stunning. But like you said, it is far beyond my cost of living.. I do like to cruise along the coast over there every now and then.

·
Registered
12,819 Posts
I actually recently drove past that ale house, and it looks like a pretty cool spot to hang out at! Might check it out soon.

I commute to Irvine everyday from Esco, and work off Bake Parkway and Irvine Center Drive. However, I commute in my EP3, and leave the bike in the garage most days during the week :crying

Every other Thurs/Friday, I'll pull it out, gear up, and ride to work cruising up the 5 past Camp Pendleton. It's a nice ride (when the weather is right).
Do u work for Thales by any chance??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts