Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You run banner grade or montezuma much? Noticed from your videos you mostly ride Ortega.
I do. However I have not been in about 3 weeks. I'll be on the 94 soon. Ortega is so close lol. Only 20 min for me. About 40 for the 94. Though I could take 78,,79 out to 94. I have yet to do Palomar recently.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I do. However I have not been in about 3 weeks. I'll be on the 94 soon. Ortega is so close lol. Only 20 min for me. About 40 for the 94. Though I could take 78,,79 out to 94. I have yet to do Palomar recently.
Had not heard about Ortega being closed, only ridden it a couple times though, always hit traffic a lot. I still need to do the 94, never make it that far south though.

I would wait until the end of summer to hit Palomar, tons of idiots out there right now.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Had not heard about Ortega being closed, only ridden it a couple times though, always hit traffic a lot. I still need to do the 94, never make it that far south though.

I would wait until the end of summer to hit Palomar, tons of idiots out there right now.
Close, not closed. He is near ortega.
Last I heard the cops were cracking down pretty hard on the 94. Might be best to avoid it for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts