Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coocoo Been trying to figure out where the squeak's been coming from. It happens in the front end. Usually when I'm in motion; mainly in gear is when I hear it squeak from the front tire. I was thinkin' bout the brakes but my friend & I checked it out and found nothing wrong. I fear it might be the bearings..........Any info will do..........In desperate need. Mahalos!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
??? Break squeak or Barring noise? Did you grab the front tire and handle bar to see if you get any side to side movement? Also it could be a break cable rubbing against the faring or something?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Whoa I have an 07 and mine squeaks in the front when I'm going slow. I thought it was somethin stuck on a brake pad or somethin but I couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sup guys. Yeah my bike squeaks no matter how I ride; slow or fast but it faintly happens, like an irritating sound that doesn't wanna go away. I tried taking it to the dealer but they said they're too busy to look @ it and told me to wait & make an appointment to come in. So I tried to do it myself since I'm a auto mechanic myself.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This reply is for faster7575; I didn't do the whole wiggle test yet, gonna do it tomorrow cuz I got alot of plans tonight. But I will take into consideration, thanks for the help!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts