Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a 2011 zx6r and are in the process of changing most of the hosing to green samco hoses. The question is I have no idea wher the Oil Breather hose kit hoses go!? If anybody can help that would be great, just need to know where the oil breather hose is located, or does it have a different name from what samco calls the hose? Thanks people!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi all,
I have a 2011 zx6r and are in the process of changing most of the hosing to green samco hoses. The question is I have no idea wher the Oil Breather hose kit hoses go!? If anybody can help that would be great, just need to know where the oil breather hose is located, or does it have a different name from what samco calls the hose? Thanks people!
There is one hose from that kit that neither my buddy nor I used bc of the location. IIRC it’s way up almost under the tank...you can barely see it from the side of the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
oil breather hose would go from the top rear of the engine (above the transmission) to the airbox.......... I see no reason to replace it though?!?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi all,
Where did you get your kit from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts