Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I hope everyone out there is having a good day. Quick intro- The name is Danny and I work for a small firm that designs, imports and distributes aftermarket wheels. If you have been to Discount Tire / America's Tire I can guarantee you have seen one or more of our wheels. In fact their is a good chance some of you are running our wheels right now on your vehicles. That being said I purchased a bike on Monday night ('07 ZX6R with 25k miles, 1 owner bike) and after some research decided to join this big crazy family. I'm heavily into the tuner world (also currently have an '03 Mazda 6i all done up) and am working into the bike scene slowly. That being said if any of you have any wheel spec or tech questions (truck or car) please feel free to hit me up and I'll get them answered. Everyone out there have a good one and ride safe.
Best wishes,
-D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome, sweet bike man. Might want to look into some mirrors for that thing as well. And if you haven't done it yet, call a local Kawi dealer with your VIN and see if the valve cover gasket has been taken care of. It's a free factory authorized repair if it hasn't already been done.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, sweet bike man. Might want to look into some mirrors for that thing as well. And if you haven't done it yet, call a local Kawi dealer with your VIN and see if the valve cover gasket has been taken care of. It's a free factory authorized repair if it hasn't already been done.
^^^ Solid. Appreciate that heads up. Original owner went to a single mirror off the end of the left side handlebar. Will be going back to stock mirrors real quick here. Already feeling the love- thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Yeah you'll put stock mirrors on there and then wonder how in the hell you ever rode with that little useless mirror off the side of the clip-on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It lasted about 5 minutes in my garage. My neighbor with a ZX14 walked in, laughed and said I'll buy you a set of stock mirrors if you let me rip that off right now. I suppose its a matter of taste/preference...Can't wait to dig in and start working on this bike!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Surprise. Been riding a while but I just joined this forum. Looking to meet some new riders from the area.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts