Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'll be racing at Hallett in May! Going to try and do two of those motorcycle lapping days beforehand because I haven't been to the track either. What's going on in the last two photos?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'll be racing at Hallett in May! Going to try and do two of those motorcycle lapping days beforehand because I haven't been to the track either. What's going on in the last two photos?
Looks like it's probably the riders meeting that most orgs hold in the morning before the first session

·
Registered
961 Posts
I saw your bike that weekend @ Hallett. Nice bike.

Have you been to Hallett since then?

My girlfriend and I went a few weeks ago to the CMRA at Hallett. It was absolutely awesome. Saw some pretty bad crashes.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wish you would have stopped in and said hi! :) I was really stinking up the place that weekend but it was my first time at that track and my first time on my new bike on a track so I was being extra careful. My buddies thoroughly kicked my butt! :) BUT, I hope to do better next time. I haven't been back there since but I'll be racing there in July. Come on out and bring all your buddies! :) I hope we can get enough riders to cover the cost of the event. Here's the link I posted to our event:

http://zx6r.com/racing/65216-july-18-19-mcra-hallett-motor-racing-circuit-roll-call.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts