Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'll be racing at Hallett in May! Going to try and do two of those motorcycle lapping days beforehand because I haven't been to the track either. What's going on in the last two photos?

·
Registered
987 Posts
I saw your bike that weekend @ Hallett. Nice bike.

Have you been to Hallett since then?

My girlfriend and I went a few weeks ago to the CMRA at Hallett. It was absolutely awesome. Saw some pretty bad crashes.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wish you would have stopped in and said hi! :) I was really stinking up the place that weekend but it was my first time at that track and my first time on my new bike on a track so I was being extra careful. My buddies thoroughly kicked my butt! :) BUT, I hope to do better next time. I haven't been back there since but I'll be racing there in July. Come on out and bring all your buddies! :) I hope we can get enough riders to cover the cost of the event. Here's the link I posted to our event:

http://zx6r.com/racing/65216-july-18-19-mcra-hallett-motor-racing-circuit-roll-call.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.