Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to the bay and took some pictures...

We saw these two cars...

Got some pictures on the dock and the Golden Gate Bridge.

Any comments and criticism is welcome.

-Hayes

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nice pics! I used to ride to the the bay area all the time.. back in the day! It's a lot of fun.. I have also frozen my ass off riding home at time too..

Full leathers helps so much too so if you don't have full gear yet get some. If you have them you know what I mean!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
some awesome pics. the bridge looks magnificent. i'll have to visit one day.

·
Registered
956 Posts
You should join us sometime!
Sorry but I limit my street riding to short jonts around my house or shop. I can't ride on the street any more. Not to sound pompous but I just can't have fun with out raucously breaking the law or getting someone hurt. Once you reach a level where you feel like your holding way back and people still make comments like "Dude that was insane" or cops toss you in jail then you have a problem! It's no fun to stress out when riding.. I know If I went to the bay area I would want to go through Lake Berryessa through Napa then Sonoma and during that ride I would be breaking the law 90% of the time trying to be reserved..

I admit it I am a Low aholic and can't keep my knee off the ground! or only one wheel on the ground.

But you can come out to the track with US some time!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Great pics, I went to San Francisco for part of my holiday this year and had an awesome time, so much so that I want to go back, cycled from downtown, across the bridge to Sausolito (think that's how its spelt) and caught the ferry back, its a fantastic place.

Your pics bring it all back.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the comments people.

I have been trying to figure out what kind of car that is since I took the picture.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Hmmm, I used to live in Marin County (Mill Valley at first, then Novato) - now I live in flat Texas. I miss riding in Cali. Oh well...

Nice pics by the way!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I think in the UK they were known by their engine designation/oras a Type 3 squareback/notchback.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts