Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to the motorcycle world for the most part. I rode around a lot when I was about 15 years old on a 80cc kawi dirtbike. I am considering getting a sport bike, and would really prefer a zx6. Is there anyone out there in the Kansas city area that would be willing to let me get my feet on the ground on a cheap older sport bike in a parking lot or on the grass or something? I would be willing to pay you a bit, and obviously would pay for any damages IF I just happen to drop the bike. I should be alright, but I would REALLy appreciate someone letting me get on a sportbike and actually ride for 20 minutes or so.

Like I said I would pay someone to help me out with this!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
you're better off stealing one and taking it for a joyride before anyone would let you jump on theirs without any experience.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome to the site....and good luck finding anyone willing to let you ride there bike I cant even stand when people walk to close to mine let alone get on it...take a motorcycle safety course they teach you and let you ride there bikes could be a win win for you

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Hey guys, I am new to the motorcycle world for the most part. I rode around a lot when I was about 15 years old on a 80cc kawi dirtbike. I am considering getting a sport bike, and would really prefer a zx6. Is there anyone out there in the Kansas city area that would be willing to let me get my feet on the ground on a cheap older sport bike in a parking lot or on the grass or something? I would be willing to pay you a bit, and obviously would pay for any damages IF I just happen to drop the bike. I should be alright, but I would REALLy appreciate someone letting me get on a sportbike and actually ride for 20 minutes or so.

Like I said I would pay someone to help me out with this!! Thanks!!
Where you at mate?

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Hahaha go ask ArrhythmiA, he's in Kansas City and I'm SURE he'll let you ride his bike :tounge2:

Welcome to the forum btw :D

Are there no powersports dealers where you can rent a bike for a day or take one out for a test ride? They'll normally require a "chrome check" but at least you can see what it's like :bigthumb:

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
hm. a 2nd person asking to ride our bikes....

·
Registered
7,161 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
We get test ride events all the time down here...I'm assuming they stop in other cities too.....

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
Yeah I looked in my subscribed threads to see where the first person was from and the first persons thread that asked about riding isn't in there anymore? :O
they got banned and deleted. so that's why i wouldn't be surprised if this is round 2.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Weird??? Asking to borrow a bike is like asking to fuck my wife dude, aint happening. Actually I would probably let you ride my wife before my bike. Sighhhhh.....

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Weird??? Asking to borrow a bike is like asking to fuck my wife dude, aint happening. Actually I would probably let you ride my wife before my bike. Sighhhhh.....
Pretty much my thoughts on it. I glare at anyone that LOOKS at my bike too long. :angry:

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
We get test ride events all the time down here...I'm assuming they stop in other cities too.....
Here and there in the Metro.
We get passed up on a lot stuff that the coast gets.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts