Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these? They look sweeeet. Any others I should consider?
I’m a rizoma fan boy so I’d like to match a few of the other little bling items I’ve got.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Anyone have any experience with these? They look sweeeet. Any others I should consider?
I’m a rizoma fan boy so I’d like to match a few of the other little bling items I’ve got. View attachment 106093
I say go for it...I love Rizoma stuff but could never bring myself to pay for it.

It depends on what you’re using them for...if it’s a track bike I’d go with a brand that lots of others use in case you need a spare in a pinch. If it’s a street queen Rizoma it up...or option 3 if you don’t care just go with them either way caution to the wind style.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback, It’s definitely a street queen but hopefully get her on the track a few times starting next year but that’s probably about it. Man, all the little extra for a bike can add up. But making it your own is part of the fun (y)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, It’s definitely a street queen but hopefully get her on the track a few times starting next year but that’s probably about it. Man, all the little extra for a bike can add up. But making it your own is part of the fun (y)
No doubt indeed...I can’t think of what else I would spend my $$ on if I didn’t own bikes.

If you go to the track you’re most likely gonna get hooked...if that’s the case you might want to consider picking up a cheap 2nd bike for the track. Two of the guys I ride with got pretty nice track bikes for around $2000 each...both are 07s. One is a zx6r and the other is a GSXR. This helps with not worrying about dropping the street bike you know.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
They look nice. Buy a spare peg and clip on tube if you're taking it to the track and you should be good. Much more damage than that and your day is probably over anyway.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’ve been keeping my eye out for a cheaper bike I could track for that reason but probably end up taking my current there first. Copy that, always good to have spares. I hope I don’t use them lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m a rizoma fan boy so I’d like to match a few of the other little bling items I’ve got. View attachment 106093
I use Gilles Tooling, well made from 7075 aluminum and ball bearings used in the gear and brake levers. Huge amount of adjustments. I got mine from TST INDUSTRIES.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts