Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some vinyl wrap I got done a few months after I bought the bike, and then the worst happen. Layed it down, and the fairings got jacked, but I missed the theme I had going and just wanted to show everyone the madness and attention I had when it was on the street. I invested in some great sliders now, and learned a lesson....even the most experienced riders still lay their bike down on a new bike.

new to this particular forum, got tired of the "other" one...so hello.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Welcome member 901 :thumbup :cheers

1st post, pics of bike, you're going to fit in well here :yes

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nice vinyl's! Never seen that before, cool!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I love seeing bikes that their owners have truly made their own! Looks AWESOME! Welcome to the Zone!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
welcome

the bright red and white don't really flow well with the black bike imo...it's creative though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
If you can somehow flow those "sunbeams" to the other fairings so that the entire bike would be red and white then it'd be da hotness. It's not "flowing" right now but I give you an 'A' for originality though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey what up guys! thanks for the comments and replies. i do agree with u guys that it is loud, haha but I recently took those vinyls off a few days ago. but thanks for the welcome to the forum. the layout and preface of this forum is a lot easier to naviagate and read. seems like everyone is chill and anti-flamer and more of a helpful bunch of guys. so again thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
172 Posts
hey what up guys! thanks for the comments and replies. i do agree with u guys that it is loud, haha but I recently took those vinyls off a few days ago. but thanks for the welcome to the forum. the layout and preface of this forum is a lot easier to naviagate and read. seems like everyone is chill and anti-flamer and more of a helpful bunch of guys. so again thanks for the welcome.

Careful bud, there are tons of helpful women on here too...:)

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
wicked vinyls, looks great on a black bike

·
Registered
956 Posts
I think Hayes trying to say there is 2000lbs worth of women here.. Not just one woman that weights 2000lbs! Or (907 KG)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts