Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get some rim tape for my bike soon. I cant decide what thickness I want tho. Im leaning more towards the 1/4". I just think 3/8" is gonna be to much. If anyone has either of these can you post some pics so I can get a good idea what im looking at? Checked other threads on here found nothing and all the pictures I see on tapeworks.com appear to be the same thickness.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
1/4" just some cheap stuff from cycle gear. It's really cheap vinyl but if you take your time you can get it on there with no problems

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. I think im gonna get the Kawasaki Green reflective from tapeworks that comes with the applicator.

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I like the thicker tape myself it just looks much better. Here are 3 photos 2 with the thicker tape and one with the slightly thinner tape I think the thinner one was like 7mm if I'm not mistaken not sure what size the thicker one is. Picture taken in the dark in front on yellow railing is of my bike when it had the thinner tape rest is as it is now with the thicker tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like this kind.... Can't remember where I got it though.
The tape that Raino has is cool too. I just don't like the solid stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think Im going to get a set of red decals for my wheels. Although going to have to wait till its not -20 windchill outside like it currently is before I put them on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts