Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't had a track day here in a year where I wasn't instructing. I'm looking forward to going back and hopefully getting back to my old self...and hopefully faster. This is my favorite track and I'm pretty excited to having a day to play around for once.

Anyone else going? I know badger mentioned he might be.
-Cody

·
Registered
879 Posts
if i can get my damper situation figured out, yes i'll be there. i'm not riding that track again without a damper ;0

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Planning on it.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
if i can get my damper situation figured out, yes i'll be there. i'm not riding that track again without a damper ;0
Yeah, I can see why that would be important. Entering the fast straight can be nightmarish...

What level are you in?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Yeah, I can see why that would be important. Entering the fast straight can be nightmarish...

What level are you in?
just started in 3 a few track days ago. last time i was at TWS I was in Whoopies ARC class and coming onto the front straight got the worst tankslapper i've ever had. thought for sure i was going down, but managed to pull out of it. there was a guy recording video behind me and when we watched the vid my bike was shaking so bad the back wheel was skipping left and right.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Where were all of you the last time I was there?!

There is a party now and I might not be able to make it? My wallet looks like a cannonball went through it. Damn, and double-blasted damn.

·
Registered
879 Posts
gpr installed. bazzaz ZFi installed. dyno tuned 4.9% increase in power and 4.6% increase in torque. should be like riding a new bike on sunday :)

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I hate you guys (drunk as fuck)....

Schooley...
Novice and Intermediate go do classroom sessions.

·
Registered
879 Posts
it all depends on what you want to get out of it schooley. are you an advanced level 2 rider? if so, classroom isn't all that mandatory. you might goto the first couple sessions and then just head out to track time.

what ridesmart has been doing lately, is having instructors follow students around with gopros. the only way you're going to get that kind of attention is if you goto the classroom between sessions and chat with your instructors.

if you are level 1, or are riding level 1 in ridesmart, classrooms are mandatory and run pretty much until after the 5th or 6th session. usually no more than 6 or 7 sessions per day

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I'll be there!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts