Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running these? Any cool or funny ones? Here's mine...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bahaha nice that's what I was lookin for!

·
Registered
11,772 Posts
it gets tons of compliments. nobody cares that its got all sort of crazy performance stuff all over. instantly like "OH MY GOD I LOVE KERMIT" :plain:

Reactions: Strider

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'd say it was good for an easy 2-3 horsepower.
Bonus horse for it being OEM markings. Everyone knows that's the way to go.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it gets tons of compliments. nobody cares that its got all sort of crazy performance stuff all over. instantly like "OH MY GOD I LOVE KERMIT" :plain:
Haha what performance damper, what adjustable levers, what programmable fuel controller? ZOMG Kermit! :tounge2:

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Bonus horse for it being OEM markings. Everyone knows that's the way to go.
Yeah its pure science. Keep the brake fluid warm with the reservoir sock, the brakes work more smoothly because its heated up like vegetable oil, thus, making the wheels spin faster.

2-3 horses easily.

But on a serious note, I want the Kermit sock :( If I see your bike, I'm taking it and replacing it with a LeBron James Cleaveland Cavaliers wristband.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah its pure science. Keep the brake fluid warm with the reservoir sock, the brakes work more smoothly because its heated up like vegetable oil, thus, making the wheels spin faster.

2-3 horses easily.
Wait. I thought it heated up the fluid in the reservoir, but the fluid in the lines to the calipers was cooler so it created a dual state temperature environment thus creating more positive brake pressure and feel. Plus it creates less aerodynamic drag on the reservoir. :lol

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
I have an awesome one :D

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
Nice. Lorenzo fan?
Maybe ;)
that and 99 has always been a number that follows me
University parking decal
high school soccer jersey
In-game and many usernames

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Wait. I thought it heated up the fluid in the reservoir, but the fluid in the lines to the calipers was cooler so it created a dual state temperature environment thus creating more positive brake pressure and feel. Plus it creates less aerodynamic drag on the reservoir. :lol
Whoa, watch out now. We got a science guy here.

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.