Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nothing out of control, just a clean 6R (IMO). I already can't wait for nice weather. First thing when spring comes is a new set of Pilot Powers. mmmm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORE PICS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
that looks liek a beautifull day. Freaken rained here today and wind gus around 60-65 mph an hour with a tornado warning today. Overall crappy day!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Your tires look new to me though.....:O

I loved the Bt-014's.. great tire, Although I have the powers right now, they are just a good too :)

Bike looks great though:thumbup

·
Registered
257 Posts
I HATE the stock tires, crap IMO. I dont trust them at all.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol. It's a power plant in Clearfield, PA where I used to live. Used to be ranked like #5 most pollution emitting in the US. Yeah those tires are new in the pics. That was actually last spring when I had about 400miles on it. They don't look so hot now. I'm kinda thinking I'm going to leave the tail as is. I'm happy with it. Thanks for the comments guys.

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
lol. It's a power plant in Clearfield, PA where I used to live. Used to be ranked like #5 most pollution emitting in the US. Yeah those tires are new in the pics. That was actually last spring when I had about 400miles on it. They don't look so hot now. I'm kinda thinking I'm going to leave the tail as is. I'm happy with it. Thanks for the comments guys.
Is that place still open? or they shut it down cuz of the pollution?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
It's open. I'm sure they've been forced to take care of the pollution by now. I know it was just bought up by new people recently. It's pretty cool though. There's a train track that goes into the place and they made a crazy tunnel for it when it was built. Here's some pics of the place. Sorry...off topic.

·
Registered
257 Posts
That reminds me of the movie "IT" with the factory...... Very Creepy!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts