Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After all the stuff that’s been done to me over the last 18 months, I ended up with an extra catheter collection bag......

I have been trying to figure out how I was going to flush my brakes, as the aquarium tubing I normally buy for this would require a trip into a hardware store.

The end of the tube on the bag wedged onto the bleeder nipples perfectly.

·
Registered
13,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry. I work in the medical field and I'm just exhausted right now. Forgot about what you're going through. Hope you're feeling well.
No worries. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for.

It's a very minor triumph, in the grand scheme of things..... but it does feel very slightly like I'm poking this shit in the eye just a teeny bit. My PSA is less than 0.2 and hopefully will stay that way for a long time.

I've made the locked screen image on my phone, the way my urologist informed me of my condition. I know it was less emotionally stressful for him to write it out in something I had to go look up on the internet to understand rather than tell me to my face. At the time, he gave me three years to live.

After all the treatment, we're thinking more than that, now.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
No worries. You have absolutely nothing to apologize for.

It's a very minor triumph, in the grand scheme of things..... but it does feel very slightly like I'm poking this shit in the eye just a teeny bit. My PSA is less than 0.2 and hopefully will stay that way for a long time.

I've made the locked screen image on my phone, the way my urologist informed me of my condition. I know it was less emotionally stressful for him to write it out in something I had to go look up on the internet to understand rather than tell me to my face. At the time, he gave me three years to live.

After all the treatment, we're thinking more than that, now.

View attachment 106132
That's great news. Much more riding ahead.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yes wear out those bikes! I'm pulling for you. When I first saw the photo of the bag I thought it was something other than brake fluid in it :)

·
Registered
13,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Al,

That was the thought that prompted the picture, LOL. For anyone playing along at home, that brake fluid was less than two years old, and came from a sealed container when I flushed the brakes last. All of the color comes from the moisture it absorbed out of the air after I installed it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts