Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I needed to lube my chain but i didnt want to roll my bike up and down the street, and i didnt have a rear stand and didnt have a friend with one either so i just made one.... hey it works!

oh and about my strips... I'M NEW AND I'M WORKING ON THEM :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
lol, stands are worth the money and not that expensive. I suggest you invest in some before you regret it, would hate to see you post a thread about dropping your bike because your makeshift device failed.

About the strips, practice makes perfect, just be careful and wear your gear.

·
Registered
390 Posts
If i was you that would be the first & the last time to use them !!
A paddock is worth the money mate...
Just be carefull

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
just gotta get yourself a race stand, they are heaps easier and safer too!! how about abit of chain lube too??

·
Registered
156 Posts
LOL! You just got flamed.

Post in your local forums, I'm sure someone will lend you a stand for an hour or two.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
clean your bike too

quarkz would have a fit

·
Registered
590 Posts
im trying to get a groupbuy together for front and rear stands if your interested
why waste your time with something like that, most of the people on here (probably 99%) already have stands, plus they are not that expensive in the first place, you wont really be saving much on the group buy.

However something like sprockets and chains, or steering dampers or something like that would be a great group buy :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
why waste your time with something like that, most of the people on here (probably 99%) already have stands, plus they are not that expensive in the first place, you wont really be saving much on the group buy.

However something like sprockets and chains, or steering dampers or something like that would be a great group buy :)

what does it matter if there not that expensive regardless its saving money whether it be a dollar or 10 and not everyone can afford it so this is just savings if someone wants it. Just because its not that expensive to you doesnt make it a worthless thing to do I figured I need to get one so why not make it cheaper for anyone who needs one. Regardless if i get the groupbuy price or not i will get it but its worth a try. Oh yeah if you check on the kawiforums ppl are still trying to get the Trex stands but from what i heard they are not greatly made so I went with a different supplier to try to get better stands. But I will do the other things that you mentioned when Im in the market to purchase them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts