Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you fitted a fender eliminator to your 03-04 ninja?? still got the bulky ugly fender sitting around taking up space and collecting dust??

If so, I'm looking for one.......either respond with a pic and a price or message me

Cheers

·
Registered
256 Posts
Are you talking about just the blinkers and plate holder part? the black plastic piece? If so I have one with less than 2000 miles on it in Perfect condition.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah.....thats the ticket.....does it have the number plate light still attached?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Why do you want it Josh? Are you thinking of selling the bike?

I've got one somewhere in my cupboard. Dunno if I hacked at it though. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The reason I want one is I've just fitted a Leo Vince High mount pipe.....looks sick, but blocks off the right side indicator......just trying to find a way of moving the stalk indicators to a better position without makeing the back of the bike look shit...

Hey, MeanGreenrr, can you post a pic of it? what sort of dollars are you after?

·
Registered
256 Posts
yeah I'll take a pic tomorrow but it's 100%. I'm not looking for much but shipping might be more of an issue since I'm in USA. P.S how's that leo pipe I'm looking at one also. I have integrated signals in my brake light though. Do you have any pics and sound clips.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The pipe is sweet! I'll post some pics shortly.

Best option for postage would be through US Post, UPS are totally over priced!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah......thats the best that I can find.....yikes!

PM with a total price and we'll go from there :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.