Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: "AnyGlove" product for touch screen use

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know I ordered this product (pictured below) on amazon and I was a bit skeptical as to how well it would actually work.

I must say the product does work as advertised. I applied it to my gloves (also pictured below after applying and drying the product) and for one, you cannot even tell there's anything on the glove, and for two the glove does work with my iPhone well. Finally I don't have to remove my glove to check a quick message or or email! And it's only $20 which is a lot cheaper than buying special touch screen gloves.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't iPhones work with gloves? My galaxy works with any glove I own. However that is a cool product.
Nope. You try and use an iPhone with a regular glove on and you're in for a long day. That's cool though that galaxy phones work with gloves on I didn't know that. Apple needs to get their shit together lol.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Nope. You try and use an iPhone with a regular glove on and you're in for a long day. That's cool though that galaxy phones work with gloves on I didn't know that. Apple needs to get their shit together lol.
Yeah there's a setting that allows for extra sensitivity so your device works with gloves. That combined with the fact that my new S5 is rugged AND waterproof makes it pretty epic.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah there's a setting that allows for extra sensitivity so your device works with gloves. That combined with the fact that my new S5 is rugged AND waterproof makes it pretty epic.
Oh crap I didn't know that about the sensitivity setting! Good information thanks man. Looks like I'm the one that needs to get my shit together lol. I also have the 5S and I love it!

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Oh crap I didn't know that about the sensitivity setting! Good information thanks man. Looks like I'm the one that needs to get my shit together lol. I also have the 5S and I love it!
Sorry I meant Galaxy S5 not iPhone 5S . But I'd check for the setting anyway.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I meant Galaxy S5 not iPhone 5S . But I'd check for the setting anyway.
Ya I actually just did some research and iPhone 5s does not have the option to increase touch sensitivity. There's an "assistive touch" feature but it's very confusing and doesn't work right. We suck again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts