Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
57321 - 57340 of 66863 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,888 Posts
Yeah but you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. The suits are thinking "I'm barely doing anything and all these idiots are sucking me every day cuz it's basically their job" ;)
Dude it’s like a sea of fucking bobble heads.

Suite_A: So I had this great idea, all we need to do is this cycle of plan, do, review, and if we do those three things then work happens!

Sea_of_bobbleheads: Wow! That’s so visionary!

Suite_B: Building on Suite_A’s idea I took those words and made them into this weird butt plug looking pyramid image.

Sea_of_bobbleheads: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! Now that I look at it that way it’s like new fucking information!!! You suites sure do have the sweet cock!

Until at some point the red team at the back of the room gets bored...

RedTeam0: So, what would you guys do if there was <proven real and viable attack scenario>?

Suite_* and Sea_of_bobbleheads: Oh uhhhh... we’d be fucked, but uhhh nobody would like do that though? I mean first they would have to <do shit I do literally once a week at a minimum>...

Ey3

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,434 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,434 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,434 Posts
I have absolutely no knowledge of crypto value... deal.
You just agreed to put another man’s penis in your mouth for $1.50.

It’s no wonder you hate your jobs. Smh.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,434 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,434 Posts
Also: if any of you faggots has an Xbox my gamer tag is SmellyBritches0

All laggy ever does is watch Netflix.
Don’t forget HBO Go and the Firestick.

I know, it’s a bit shameful. The Division endangered my ability to live a normal life. I’ve still got the high-end steering wheel that may come out for the newest Forza. It will come back out of the closet eventually. Kind of like Capitalcrew.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,434 Posts
Speaking about $1.50 blow jobs...where’s Scorpi0???

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Dude got lucky as hell with his grenade and HOE thinks it's hilarious cuz he's a child lol....what's not to get?
We'll I'm the dude who threw it so it's extra funny for me. I'm also a child though so you aren't wrong.

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
You just agreed to put another man’s penis in your mouth for $1.50.

It’s no wonder you hate your jobs. Smh.
High standards have never been my thing.

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
I don't get it
Just a random grenade toss. There was gunfire on top if the bridge so I just threw a grenade up there and happened to get someone.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Anybody watching the 500? Minutes away from Green Flag here

My money is on #22 Joey Logano

I'd start a thread but i figure not too many NASCAR fans are regulars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch it. Grew up watching it with my dad. I’ve been to a bunch of races. Makes you appreciate it way more. That and going to your local dirt track

·
Director of Moderation
9,579 Posts
We'll I'm the dude who threw it so it's extra funny for me. I'm also a child though so you aren't wrong.
Oh that was you?? Did they teach you that in the marines? lol

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'll pass thanks. I'm fat and lazy and I have actual pillows at home. Not counting the set of tits I fall asleep on half of the time. :O

Pics or it’s just a blow up doll haha

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
Oh that was you?? Did they teach you that in the marines? lol
Unfortunately no. You would only learn those high tech video game skills in the air force.

·
Director of Moderation
9,579 Posts

·
Registered
9,969 Posts
So litner's an expert??
Nah officers are never the experts, they're just really good at asking questions to those whom are.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Nah officers are never the experts, they're just really good at asking questions to those whom are.

All part of the plan. Day 344 and they don’t know I slept my way through college haha.

·
Skin Flute Master Instructor Level III
6,206 Posts
Dude got lucky as hell with his grenade and HOE thinks it's hilarious cuz he's a child lol....what's not to get?
How do you know he's a kid? I must have been missing audio or something.

57321 - 57340 of 66863 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.