·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,723 Posts
What is this? Post a pic day?

Reactions: Ey3l45h and Scorpi0

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
This girl is beautiful and I'm torn between claiming to be hotter than you (ha, also gay) and being honest and saying I'm a monster and I'm lucky to have her.
Dude is a classic love story; they even made a movie about you guys.

Probably had to change Chelsi's name and ethnicity for copy right reasons but they got you spot on.

·
Skin Flute Master Instructor Level III
6,344 Posts
lmaoooo

Laggy post up that ugly mug, I want to make fun of you

Reactions: litner

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,723 Posts
Here's some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
Not gonna lie laggy I looked at the first pic was was immediately like... "Far left.." I clicked next and was like oh...

Interesting how we form our own views of each other. I wonder how differently we would look if this a augmented reality forum with avatars we made ourselves.

*read Ready Player One*

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,723 Posts
Not gonna lie laggy I looked at the first pic was was immediately like... "Far left.." I clicked next and was like oh...

Interesting how we form our own views of each other. I wonder how differently we would look if this a augmented reality forum with avatars we made ourselves.

*read Ready Player One*
I literally have it ready to go. I'm pretty psyched to read it. Almost done with last GoT book.

I think my avatars (XBox Live, etc) is pretty accurate. If there was something more realistic, i'd be down.

I think a lot of people would look much different then in real life. Many people simply have low self-esteem and think others will judge them. Many will unfortunately. Would i like to see a better version of myself? Physically, mentally? Sure. I feel confident that i can make happen what i'd like to see happen. Many people, again, don't think they have that in themselves.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,723 Posts
A month short of 16 fucking years in Afghanistan. What the fuck are we doing? All we are doing is spending money policing a place that's gonna be the same after we leave. I fucking hate our interventionist nature.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
I...couldnt even tell you man. It's been 7 years since i was there and it was justvas fucked up then.

Jesus I just realized it's been 7 years....

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Here's some pics

This is gonna come of as stereotyping but damn laggy I for sure thought you were way lighter and nerdier looking. Haha. Judge the content and that's what I got hahah.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Aight so I'm next I suppose.

The wife and I.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts

I lol'd at this.

·
Director of Moderation
9,950 Posts
You should let her read this thread sometime lol.
Then she'll break up with him simply because he associates with a bunch of fucktards like us lol

Capital, you look like a fuckin child molester in that picture! But good catch dude...you did good!

·
Director of Moderation
9,950 Posts
This is gonna come of as stereotyping but damn laggy I for sure thought you were way lighter and nerdier looking. Haha. Judge the content and that's what I got hahah.
He did say a while back he used to be a bouncer/door guy at a strip club. I said "far right" as soon as I saw the first pic :D

Reactions: laggy311

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,723 Posts
He did say a while back he used to be a bouncer/door guy at a strip club. I said "far right" as soon as I saw the first pic :D
I'm kind of standing on the wall like one lol

Reactions: sbk1198

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
I literally have it ready to go. I'm pretty psyched to read it. Almost done with last GoT book.

I think my avatars (XBox Live, etc) is pretty accurate. If there was something more realistic, i'd be down.

I think a lot of people would look much different then in real life. Many people simply have low self-esteem and think others will judge them. Many will unfortunately. Would i like to see a better version of myself? Physically, mentally? Sure. I feel confident that i can make happen what i'd like to see happen. Many people, again, don't think they have that in themselves.
It's a must read. I just bought The Gunslinger because I heard the movie was fuckkkking terrible. They better not fuck that one; it's literally a perfect script already but so was preacher and amc is fucking that up royally. And yeah same with my Xbox avatar. I think you hit the nail head though. I'm pretty comfortable with myself but it would definitely be hard not to be some jacked alligator demon...

Badger is probably getting his fap on to all you guys' pics. With his left hand, because hes a hardcore liberal.
Can't believe I'm actually multi quoting Scorpio into a logic discussion... anyway I've broken my right had soooo many times I've actually become ambidextrous with it. I can write, throw, it's actually stronger than my right and I also can fap with it if I so choose.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
11,723 Posts
49821 - 49840 of 66863 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.