Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Been a while since I posted cause of work, but thought I'd see who lives in the RDU area. Just moved back to my great hometown of Raleigh from Emerald Isle and it's definitely becoming riding weather. Just seeing who lives around here and would be down for a ride sometime!

·
Registered
380 Posts
There is myself and schooley down in Fayetteville, then we got a few from the goldsboro area, and also silversurfer out in jacksonville, if you ever want to get anything goin just hit me up

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn silver. That sucks to hear you're moving. But yes, let's totally get something going this weekend.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Goldsboro here. DTR. (down to ride)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Im down with headin out to Jville

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
oh yeah and we are down to ride

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm liking where this is headed. Why your wife leave you silver?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
First off; kool vid.
B: you should get a stabilizer if you're doing a lot of high speed runs.
Third; what road is that?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Wilmington here but my folks love in Cary I ride back a few times a year always down to ride. ...any of you nc riders down for an old maple hill meet ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
First off; kool vid.
B: you should get a stabilizer if you're doing a lot of high speed runs.
Third; what road is that?
First off, thanks!
B: that is my buddy chasing me, he has a stabilizer, it wasn't upgraded at the time.
Third: that is Carthage area near hwy 22

:)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
LL, Nah man I was referring to the ppl that I ride with in G boro. Granted not all of my crew is like that, but it becomes a catch 22 when I want to ride with ppl and can't find new individuals to roll with.

Bare minimum protection, big bikes, and the riding skills don't match what they're trying to do. Therefore, I'd travel to actually get in a good ride.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts