Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Okay a couple things. Possibly interested in the exhaust if you can send me some pics. I’m not sure if the 09 will fit the 13+ models, can anyone confirm?

The front wheel 09+ should fit from what I’m told. I believe a direct fit... I have a 2015. Again, not 100% sure. I have a front off a 2009 but it has no internals, just a bare wheel and I’ve never used it. I need one more spare. I have two rears and I know the 09 rear is different. I’m looking to get another front wheel. If the rotors fit that’s even better.
Exhaust just sold the other day.

Wheels are the same from 2007 and up, both for front and rear. Only difference is the 2013+ come with the little ABS/TC pick-up disc, which you can buy separately...though I think I have one of those too from a rear wheel that I bought.

For the fronts, the 2013+ use 310 mm rotors, while the previous gens used 300. So all my rotors are 300s.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Exhaust just sold the other day.

Wheels are the same from 2007 and up, both for front and rear. Only difference is the 2013+ come with the little ABS/TC pick-up disc, which you can buy separately...though I think I have one of those too from a rear wheel that I bought.

For the fronts, the 2013+ use 310 mm rotors, while the previous gens used 300. So all my rotors are 300s.
So how much for dat front wheel :kiss

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So how much for dat front wheel :kiss
$250 shipped with rotors, or $200 without rotors. I have 2 you can pick from. Shiny black with green pin stripe or matte black with no stripe.

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Bump. Fairings are now sold, as well as a front wheel. So I still got lots of wheels left, an engine, and whatever other stuff is on the list :)

Reactions: Gawernator

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Carrozzeria wheels sold as well!

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Bump. Here's what's still available. Make offers, I'm moving soon and trying to take as little as possible with me:

- engine (~4600 miles, stock to my knowledge): $1000 without clutch
- OEM wheel set (includes rotors and rear hub assembly): $450
- Rear wheel with rotor and sprocket carrier: $200
- Scotts steering damper: $300
- Vortex rearsets: $200, or for $250 I will include spare foot peg and shift tow peg
- Swing arm (has the classic worn out spots from the heels that pretty much everyone gets on these): $150
- Sprockets (assortment of Vortex, Renthal, and stock ranging from 43-45 for rear and I believe a 16 front): $90 for all
- MSM brake/clutch levers, gold: $40
- Front axle with nut: $20
- Air box: $40
- Ohlins TTX shock spring (110 N/mm): $60
- Gauge cluster dash: $180
- Wiring harness: $80
- Radiator: $60
- Rear brake caliper: $40
- Rear master cylinder: $40
- Pirelli slick SC1, 120/70, about 60% life left: $50
- Pirelli rain front, 120/70, 5 years old but barely used, over 80% life left: $50

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I might be getting a whole new set of OEM forks and triple clamp dirt cheap but I need a cartridge kit like yesterday
Probably wouldn't have helped you anyway since mine were from '09-'12. You would've needed the forks, front axle, and triple clamps to make it work.

Reactions: Gawernator

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
What is it with people and not reading anything? I literally post a list of everything that I have left from the bike, and I get people asking me for mirrors and front MC! Am I the only one that actually reads through lists like these when I'm looking for certain parts??

·
Registered
640 Posts
What is it with people and not reading anything? I literally post a list of everything that I have left from the bike, and I get people asking me for mirrors and front MC! Am I the only one that actually reads through lists like these when I'm looking for certain parts??
So what you're saying is that you don't have any more mirrors? I could really use them, almost as much as a front MC.

:lol:

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Bump! Someone buy that engine! @Otto Man, come on you know you want an engine! Never hurts to have a spare. I'll even bring it to you (or close to you lol) :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
I thought about it. Seriously. Then decided I'd just buy an entire second bike and make that one my personal sprint bike, and then both could serve as a backup bike for the other one.

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 57 Posts