Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts
Not at all surprised you'd think that.
That's the very definition of cognitive bias. You probably don't even know what sexual exploitation means.

Srs bro do you live under a rock. wtf...u never heard of dna? eugenics?? natural selection??? evidence is right in front of you

or learn some history: the Spartans, Medieval Jews, Victorians, Nazis... hell its modern American & Chinese upper class culture. Women's looks and Smarts always correlated higher up the bell curve. And soon dumb ugly bitches wont even exist at all, they'll just be aborted. You wont find a single idiot, fat fuck, or minority accepted at a sperm bank.

Why do you think Scandinavia & Russia has the most beautiful women and high IQ secret societies. When vikings raped & pillaged, they bred all the blond blue eyed with the smartest and strongest men. And they're daughters carried on all the super smart stripper sex symbol dna.

Beauty & brains are the most coveted genes. That's why theyre highly correlated. You're anecdotal evidence is irrelevant. You out yourself and your own low IQ by judging people's intellect by their social behavior. Dumb-blonde is an illusion just like socially awkward mad genius.

Biological superiority like body shape and symmetry is not subjective, not random and not even controversial. And girls are smarter than boys. Its just a fact.

[emoji44][emoji44][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23] just give up at life
Can't tell if you're just bored and trolling or you're high on something now lol...wtf are you on about?? Pretty soon there won't be fat ugly bitches around?? LMAO...have you been to any fuckin Walmart, ever?? LOL They greatly outnumbered the attractive and smart ones, by a long shot! :coocoo

Can't tell if you're just bored and trolling or you're high on something now lol...wtf are you on about?? Pretty soon there won't be fat ugly bitches around?? LMAO...have you been to any fuckin Walmart, ever?? LOL They greatly outnumbered the attractive and smart ones, by a long shot! :coocoo
Dude, it's perfectly normal to eat yourself out of the ability to walk by the age of 35

Oh but he's talking about the value of desirability of attractive/smart people btw. He is right about that, id take one moderately attractive smart girl over like 12 Wal-Mart specials.

Oh shit never mind haha I just saw that part; i think he needs to watch Idiocracy

Oh and on a 3rd note: if that CRISPR shit takes off he wouldn't be far from the truth lol, I mean sureeeee, it's gonna start with diseases and afflictions but you know mother fuckers are gonna start customizing their babies lol

Interesting correlation there since we are discussing bias. You nailed it that generally there are unattractive people in Walmart...a place for people on a budget. If you go into a high end store it is nothing but trophy wives.

I have never seen clearer evidence that it is far better to be pretty than smart.

Alex, what are you going on about? Beauty is VERY much subjective. I think it's humorous that you cite history and ancient cultures as an example of some mythical standardized beauty standards, when beauty standards have, and will, change over time. Not to mention that right now, at this very moment, on the is very planet, there are MANY differing standards as to what constitutes beauty. Intelligence is the exact same way. IQ tests are awesome, I guess, but don't relate to anything terribly practical.

Discussion starter · #46 · (Edited)

First off it's saturday, i'm off all weekend... and I've been drinking since 10. Just like everybody else.

But you took me out of context. I said that abortion, like eugenics is low key paternalistic social engineering which happens over time. And poor genes wont reproduce and people will die out.

I dont believe the future is gonna be some WALL-E utopia where we all have 200lb gunts and live inside Walmarts sales floor.

On a timeline, i say that labor saving technology will instead turn against overpopulation & unskilled illiterates rather than indulge them (like GATTACA)

And Yeah, the US is disproportionately overweight. But we're also slow breeders. And being a walmart dumbfuck has a higher mortality rate than diabetes.

Nobody in an advanced society wants to raise some deadbeat lovechild spawn... unless it's convenient for them. Tech will solve it; 3rd trimester abortion=more sex/less babies for working class.

If u want to take a bet: i put my zx6 on it that: starting right now US obesity will decrease every year and women will have less children across the board. Fat ugly bitches and Polar Bears will go extinct

Discussion starter · #47 ·
...with that being said I've met some reallll attractive people who were dumb. as. fuck. but I've also toured nasa space center in Canaveral and they're weren't many lookers there.

This ain't rocket science. You're looking too hard & in all the wrong places. Nasa is a totalitarian meritocracy. Theres probably more Aspergers too. Does that mean ugly people are more mentally retarded?
No.
Because deductive reasoning doesn't work.

Men occupy the outliers of genius and neanderthal.
Women occupy the mean of just smart enough.

Just average the big picture and compare.
Then go back to the Cape and you'll see there's disproportionately more men in landscaping, security & "custodial engineering". And more women in communications and "administrative assistance." And they're all equally ugly

Why all you guys think that solid 8s, 9s and perfect 10s are stupid for not working 40hr/wk for 60k a year is beyond me. And i thought i was the sexist!

well, you are sexist, you literally just said "women are just smart enough. "

Oh and most of the reasons why men do big physical labor things like security is because were more intimidating to other men just by appearance so thats out of the window. Actually at nasa I saw plenty of women, shit ton of them were programmers and engineers and they looked like normal people not super models; not that I can im a fairly normal looking person myself. I've also met some attractive people doing normal jobs, admin work, accounting, and human resources. nothing wrong with it.

Your point are pretty dumb to be honest look at the US birth rates when you consider low income families to high income families. The poorest people have more kids and those people tend to stay poor and the cycle repeats. Modern medicine keeps diabetics alive usually until there 70s and fat food is cheap. At this point youre basically fighting to fight.

Oh and you keep referencing these old cultures like romans and greeks; check out some of those statues and paintings of women from that time period; they look pretty fucking normal to me.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
well, you are sexist, you literally just said "women and just smart enough.

Listen big guy,we're both sexists. You said it, gender roles are justified. But, Ive never been called a sexist by a real man. Usually some white knighting cuck with nothing to gain. If you rly believe i think my girlfriend is dumb a cunt then come call me sexiest to my face.

I start a thread and introduced a little levity into tragedy and then hive mind here builds a strawman and the best anyones got to say is: "i've seen smart people before and they weren't good looking".

Glad i put this in the ladies room; I see a lot of feminism being exposed.

Interesting correlation there since we are discussing bias. You nailed it that generally there are unattractive people in Walmart...a place for people on a budget. If you go into a high end store it is nothing but trophy wives.

I have never seen clearer evidence that it is far better to be pretty than smart.
Prettier + smarter = makes more money = Shops at higher ends stores :O

:popcorn:

Don't mind me... carry on...

Listen big guy,we're both sexists. You said it, gender roles are justified. But, Ive never been called a sexist by a real man. Usually some white knighting cuck with nothing to gain. If you rly believe i think my girlfriend is dumb a cunt then come call me sexiest to my face.

I start a thread and introduced a little levity into tragedy and then hive mind here builds a strawman and the best anyones got to say is: "i've seen smart people before and they weren't good looking".

Glad i put this in the ladies room; I see a lot of feminism being exposed.
Meh i just try and call if how I see it, which isnt really accurate since I've never actually seen you.

And there are no gender roles, I'm just speaking generally, I know a few female cops as well as a female security officer; it's just not something that most women like to do, so those positions are generally filed by men.

Also you quite literally said "and I thought I was sexist" lol, so why get butthurt when it's validated?

I like your "say it to my face... like over the internet...face...yeah." argument that's a nice touch.

Whatever humor you thought you were bringing here ended when you started started talked talking about aborting ugly people lol.

Oh but he's talking about the value of desirability of attractive/smart people btw. He is right about that, id take one moderately attractive smart girl over like 12 Wal-Mart specials.

Oh shit never mind haha I just saw that part; i think he needs to watch Idiocracy

Oh and on a 3rd note: if that CRISPR shit takes off he wouldn't be far from the truth lol, I mean sureeeee, it's gonna start with diseases and afflictions but you know mother fuckers are gonna start customizing their babies lol
Idiocracy is exactly what I was thinking about!! lol...pretty sure for the past few decades the world has had an increase in amount of idiots per capita, although I have no actual statistics on that :)

Idiocracy is exactly what I was thinking about!! lol...pretty sure for the past few decades the world has had an increase in amount of idiots per capita, although I have no actual statistics on that :)
I dunno man, YouTube is a pretty good indicator

Alex, what are you going on about? Beauty is VERY much subjective. I think it's humorous that you cite history and ancient cultures as an example of some mythical standardized beauty standards, when beauty standards have, and will, change over time. Not to mention that right now, at this very moment, on the is very planet, there are MANY differing standards as to what constitutes beauty. Intelligence is the exact same way. IQ tests are awesome, I guess, but don't relate to anything terribly practical.
Yep...and if we want to talk about how standards and body culture has evolved over time, let's look at back in ancient times like in Spartan culture as well as others where people were killing kids if they showed any signs of deformities or physical abnormalities...now fast forward to 2015+ and we now have what they refer to as "plus size models" (primarily females) who 20 years ago they would've been laughed at for even thinking they could be models because they look average at best. If anything the world is changing exactly the opposite of what Alex said.

Yep...and if we want to talk about how standards and body culture has evolved over time, let's look at back in ancient times like in Spartan culture as well as others where people were killing kids if they showed any signs of deformities or physical abnormalities...now fast forward to 2015+ and we now have what they refer to as "plus size models" (primarily females) who 20 years ago they would've been laughed at for even thinking they could be models because they look average at best. If anything the world is changing exactly the opposite of what Alex said.
Nah bruh were gonna get rid of those people man, didnt you read the part were he was referencing Nazis?

First off it's saturday, i'm off all weekend... and I've been drinking since 10. Just like everybody else.

But you took me out of context. I said that abortion, like eugenics is low key paternalistic social engineering which happens over time. And poor genes wont reproduce and people will die out.

I dont believe the future is gonna be some WALL-E utopia where we all have 200lb gunts and live inside Walmarts sales floor.

On a timeline, i say that labor saving technology will instead turn against overpopulation & unskilled illiterates rather than indulge them (like GATTACA)

And Yeah, the US is disproportionately overweight. But we're also slow breeders. And being a walmart dumbfuck has a higher mortality rate than diabetes.

Nobody in an advanced society wants to raise some deadbeat lovechild spawn... unless it's convenient for them. Tech will solve it; 3rd trimester abortion=more sex/less babies for working class.

If u want to take a bet: i put my zx6 on it that: starting right now US obesity will decrease every year and women will have less children across the board. Fat ugly bitches and Polar Bears will go extinct
Well that's a tough one. I agree with the diabetes going down, but I'm not convinced that women will have less children across the board. Population is still increasing steadily.

But what makes you say "poor genes won't reproduce"?? I see a crap load of counter examples to that...refer back to the people of Walmart! Walk around there for an hour and you'll see lots of "poor genes" that reproduced just fine. Also, unlike way back in the day in ancient and medieval times, society is a lot more humane nowadays, and people aren't killing their kids because of abnormalities, whether they're physical or mental. Also, genetically a lot of those abnormalities occur from environmental factors, not just genetics. You could have 2 perfectly good and healthy parents with perfect genes give birth to a kid that's far from that. A lot can happen during those several months of pregnancy that can have an impact on the baby. Yes, medical technology will advance and will sort things out more, but there's never going to be a world of "perfect beautiful people" like you think.

In the Spartan world, Albert Einstein's ass would have been pitched over a cliff, post hamster. (Autocorrect changed haste to hamster, but I'm rolling with it)

Also, "plus sized models" were the epitome of woman, back in the day. Plus sized= ability to bear a multitude of children without complications in childbirth. Which was incredibly important in an agrarian society, when you needed as many hands as possible, to help with harvest.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.