Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding for about two years. I've owned 3 bikes first was a 93cbr 600 bone stock, second was a 03 gsxr 750 with a quick shifter pwr commander ect, now I have a 07 zx6r but once I had that quick shifter on my gsxr I now want one on my zx6r what are some recommendations for a quick shifter for 07 zx6r?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well while your waiting on someone who has had experience with a QS to chime in, I found this if you haven't already looked.

http://zx6r.com/zx6r/61612-quick-shifters-kits.html

Pretty decent read and should at the least give you a jumpstart on where to find some for your bike

·
Registered
879 Posts
i like my bazzaz qs4. it's the standalone quickshifter. the new model uses a universal strain gauge so it works with either standard shift or GP shift.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bazzaz or Power Commander. Both are good but unless you're on the track and need that extra tenth I would just say use clutchless shifting

·
Registered
879 Posts
Bazzaz or Power Commander. Both are good but unless you're on the track and need that extra tenth I would just say use clutchless shifting
my fastest lap times so far have been without a quickshifter. but quickshifting is nice!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Same, but I always get flamed by people saying you can't shift faster than a quickshifter lol

·
Registered
2,214 Posts

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I have full bazzaz systems on both of my 08s and on my zx10 and they work reasonably well. Like you once I started using one I found myself liking it so much I don't think I can live without it, both track and street. I hated my new zx10 until my back ordered bazzaz finally came in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts