Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Lol u replied to a year old thread :p
You're such an ass, she is a new member... ie. Every thread shows up as new she most likely didn't notice how old the thread was and had some input.

My wife's first bike. She had it for a year

Then she sat on my Duc...

then 6 months later she was like "Im'ma take your race bike ok, m'kay"?

and now she rides this...

Moral of the story?
1) Women that ride are hot
2) Women that ride are keepers =)
3) There is probably some other moral here, but I got stuck on those two :p

One of the great things about new bikes is they have a warranty.

One of the great things about second hand bikes is they don't have a warranty. That is, you can learn to work on em yourself.

Nothing wrong with new, nothing wrong with old, buy whatever your wallet allows.

My first was a brand new Ninja 500. I dropped it in the gravel before I even left the lot that day. Devastated? no, but my pride hurt a bit. I was just happy to have my very own motorcycle to really give a shit. I ended up low-siding it later that summer and sold it after I got a ZX10. I forgot to put down the kick-stand on the ZX10 and had a light let-down when I was rearranging my vehicles in the parking lot.

Moral of the story: New, used, it'll get dropped either way. Get some sliders on it right away, get her out there, and have fun!

EDIT: Just saw how old the OP was. Meh, my position stands!

Ninja 300 or Z125.

I started small. I am a firm believer in starting small for everyone. But they are grown adults they can make their own decisions. I'd say the Ninja 300 or Z125. Nothing wrong with starting small and working your way up. I got my ninja 300 SE (2013) for 4000 put 2k on it and then sold it for 3800 They sell almost for what you paid for them which is good for upgrading time. It's always better to be safe then sorry. Especially when it comes to motorcycles. It could be the difference between being married and widowed...

for any new guys in a similar situation with their girlfriends/wives (old thread obviously) i'd say go with a used ninja 300 (if you can get one with abs that is a plus)

fuel injected, slipper clutch

if you love your gf/wife get her something something with 300cc so she can build good riding habits without being afraid of the power..if you don't...well then get her an H2 lol

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.