Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a lot of Queenslanders that have joined recently (Even though majority haven't posted yet) But my internal stalker sense has noticed and noted your arrival(s). So speak up cane toads. Hopefully we can get a SE QLD group ride happening sometime in the (Probably very, very far) future.

I'm from Sippy Downs on the shithole SC :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm here and posting!!!

I'm in Parkinson on the south side of Brisbane.

Always keen for group rides!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have been checking out the site over the last couple of weeks. I live on the Gold Coast and would definately keen for a ride with the other local members. There has not been much going on in the mc social scene of late.

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Here is my address.. dont stalk me please
MLC Centre
Level 59
19-29 Martin Place
Sydney, NSW 2000

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey gang....

Sadly I've not been around much due to some other commitments.....but I'm back!

Menzies, we're looking to do another Kenilworth run in a couple of weeks if ya keen?? FYI: Pavel traded in the ZXR7 and has a 01 929 now....let the good times roll!

Hey Quarkz, you want in as well???

Josh

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Depends what day. The boyfriend keeps me pretty busy on the weekends. Let me know what date you'll be heading out though. I'll see if I can de-cling him.

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Depends what day. The boyfriend keeps me pretty busy on the weekends. Let me know what date you'll be heading out though. I'll see if I can de-cling him.
hell yeah bitches, back away from quarkz. If you wanna hang out with her, your gonna have to pay me $50 bucks an hour

·
Registered
46 Posts
My weekends are pretty tied up until after Indy, but let me know when regardless. We are riding the Gold Coast Hinterland this Sunday if your interested.

·
Registered
476 Posts
So, Qlder's... Im headin down there in a few days for a week of piss ups and partying... having never been to the sunshine state, any tips on places of interest at surfers paradise? bars? clubs? anything?... there wont be alot of time to see the sights... so the priority goes to gettin hammered every night... lol

Any thoughts are welcome. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have avoided surfers for about the last 5 years. Gatting pissed shouldnt require a $15 door cover when your paying through the nose for your drinks.
My tip, head to Fishermans Wharf, you wont go wrong.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts