Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
they look sweet mate. i have seen carbon look mirrors on ebay.. whats the $$$$ on them??

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Very nice Bizmarcz.

Got some pictures of the whole bike? Or too cold to take her out?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Very nice Bizmarcz.

Got some pictures of the whole bike? Or too cold to take her out?
was very cold yesterday 19degrees farinhiet today 35 tommorow -wed high 50's so deffinetly she coming out of hibernation for a few days so then some new pics will be posted i need to put her crash cages on..ps..some pics in garage

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
looks like a good buy on the mirrors. are they a good fit or slight mod needed??

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
If I remember right, back a bit, ZZR_wpnssgt had a set he just got and was selling.
He said he had a hard time keeping them tight enough to not move.

Hope you dont have any probs with yours, biz.

If it were me.....J.B. Weld!:devious
They aint moving then.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Kids, settle down.

Green Goblin. I've noticed since you joined you have difficulty expressing positive opinions. Now I'm not sure if you are judgmentally retarded or overly critical but it seems your opinion is usually in the minority. This may be because others that share your opinion have enough decency to keep it to themselves or your just an asshole. We all respect your opinion but the immature and condescending way you express them is unnecessary and unwelcome here. If something doesn't meet your obviously high standards we'd appreciate if you didn't voice them. If the hate you're harboring is keeping you awake at night and you just HAVE to let that person know of your high and mighty opinion how bout being a little more constructive with your criticism.

Bizmarcz. That sure was colorful. If you want to reply in such a manner PM them next time.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kids, settle down.

Green Goblin. I've noticed since you joined you have difficulty expressing positive opinions. Now I'm not sure if you are judgmentally retarded or overly critical but it seems your opinion is usually in the minority. This may be because others that share your opinion have enough decency to keep it to themselves or your just an asshole. We all respect your opinion but the immature and condescending way you express them is unnecessary and unwelcome here. If something doesn't meet your obviously high standards we'd appreciate if you didn't voice them. If the hate you're harboring is keeping you awake at night and you just HAVE to let that person know of your high and mighty opinion how bout being a little more constructive with your criticism.

Bizmarcz. That sure was colorful. If you want to reply in such a manner PM them next time.
sorry my dear but i hate little ****

1 - 20 of 20 Posts