Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I actually saw a pretty long thread/poll about this but it didn't really answer my question. I was looking at the light smoke vs dark smoke puig windscreen but I was also factoring in how well can a gopro see through each of them?

does anyone have any pics/footage looking through a light smoke/dark smoke screen with a GoPro?

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Light, you can't see through the dark, and neither can a camera if you record anything

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! couldn't find any videos on youtube of what a light smoke puig looked like on the zx6. I did find people with smoked screens but couldn't tell if they had the dark smoke or not. Sweet bike btw

I ended up going with the light smoke, thanks everyone

·
Registered
961 Posts
What they said. I have a Puig Double Bubble Dark Smoke Windscreen. I wish I would've got the Light Smoke Puig. When tucked in, I can barely see through it on a hot sunny day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
like said, UNLESS YOURE STRICTLY getting anything tinted or colored for visual appeal to others, just go clear man. 1) your cam can see through it and 2) IF you ever need to actually LOOK through your windscreen it would be on a straightaway while on track when your chin is resting on the tank. That said, i wear UA sunglasses under my helmet anyways for both street/track OR you could go with a nice helmet with the integrated tinted visor that flips up n down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts