Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys

looking for pics to decide on what hugger to go for. my 2002 A1P 636 currently runs a pyramid rear hugger but I'm not a fan.
So I am trying to decide what route to go down, choices are limited for the model especially in the UK but PUIG seems like an option however there is no pictures I can find with one fitted to the J or A1P model of the bike, If anyone running one could post a few pics just so I can see what it actually looks like on the bike.

other option if sacking the hugger completely and go back to the factory chain guard????
I only ride in the nice weather so dont really have an issue with dirt flying up the back of the bike but your opinion is very much welcome

thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, just wish i could see what they look like on my model of bike before making a decision to spend £100

can see me just going with the chain guard if i cant find an image :(

bummer mate it stuck solid?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thanks to a mechanic friend it is unstuck now :)

winter or summer crap gets on the shock and swing arm, so hugger is much much better

contact manufacturers, they may have some piccies

send a piccie of mine at the weekend

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
hey guys

looking for pics to decide on what hugger to go for. my 2002 A1P 636 currently runs a pyramid rear hugger but I'm not a fan.
So I am trying to decide what route to go down, choices are limited for the model especially in the UK but PUIG seems like an option however there is no pictures I can find with one fitted to the J or A1P model of the bike, If anyone running one could post a few pics just so I can see what it actually looks like on the bike.

other option if sacking the hugger completely and go back to the factory chain guard????
I only ride in the nice weather so dont really have an issue with dirt flying up the back of the bike but your opinion is very much welcome

thanks.

Not sure if this application will fit a '02, but I can attest to their quality.

2005 - 2006 Kawasaki ZX6R Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger [KW60506-HUGG] - $139.95 : Tekarbon :: Carbon Fiber Bike Parts Superstore, Tekarbon :: Carbon Fiber Bike Parts Superstore

Cheers

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
Horrible pictures, but all I have at the moment.....

PUIG, fyi....

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will a 98 G model swingarm be the same as a 2002 A1P swing arm?

cause there is a hugger I like on ebay but its for a G model not a A model.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts