Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started to strip my bike as ive now put it away for winter,ive got loads of plans for it so will add photos as i do it,as you can see ive only got a small shed to do this in and as i remember from last year it was a bit of a squeeze:rotfl

AS SHE WAS

AND STARTED TO STRIP HER:devious

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
plan on doing quite a few things,new paint,polish a few bits get a few things powdercoated,but got to get it all striped down first,then give it all a good clean,

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Hope we get progress pics! That is one hell of a tight squeeze, damn.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
can you even move in the shed?? few build pics would be great

·
Registered
900 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the progress you make. Good luck with the mods you've got planned.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can you even move in the shed?? few build pics would be great
only just:rotfl but i did strip and rebuild my cbr last year in the same shed :rotfl

if anyone knows were i can get an all in one front fender/mudguard please let me no,doesn't matter if its carbon or plastic just want an all in one instead of a three piece front fender/mudguard

·
Registered
900 Posts
Try Demon Tweeks, was looking through their catalogue the other day and I think I saw a one piece for the ZX6.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
will have a look at demon tweeks thanks,well this is how far ive got so far,the body work and wheels go off next week to be painted,then just got to get my polishing kit out,god the misses will be happy:rotfl

·
Registered
127 Posts
last winter i removed, the swing arm, wheels, and had them powder coated, the wheels gloss black and swing arm silver. It looks mint, good luck… oh and remember new bearings and seals if you are doing the wheels.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Gotta say it looks pretty clean under the plastic..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts