Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy selling an 08 zx6r with around 20k miles. He Trying to get rid of it for his son and is open for offers. How much yal think it would go for?

·
Registered
971 Posts
5k max with those miles. Alot depends tho on the condition of the bike. Does it look like it was well cared for? Does he have receipts to back up his maintenance? Does it look like its been down? All these things factor into the value.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
It really depends on the condition of the bike and the area, I'd recommend you check out craigslist and around the internet for what they're going for in your area, and compare the condition of this bike to what you can find online, adjust price accordingly.

I was able to get 3500 for an '03 with that many miles, but that's in CA, where everything's more expensive. Demographics are a biiiig factor

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Yeah definitely depends on the pricing in your area. Around me, that bike would go for around 4500 depending on the condition.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
This won't apply directly to you, but to prove that your area is a big factor, I looked on my local CL and found 3 '08s, listed for $6800, 5700, and 5600, and found an '06 for 6500.

Not saying they'll actually get that, just showing that although Popcorn might be able to get 4K, you might not. (I have no clue about your area)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I'm in houston, tx, pretty much everyone giving me 4k-5k around here, guys pretty crazy saying he thinks he can get more for his bike. Oh well good luck to him tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts