Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone, hope you had a good thanksgiving.

First attempt at editing a video, so I played around with gopro studio and put a little something together. I've had my gopro for over a year, but my computer couldn't handle high resolution videos, and for the first time ever, I did some black friday shopping and bought a new computer. Thankfully it does a really good job at video playback, so now I just have to work on my editing skills.

I noticed uploaded video quality isn't near as good as raw footage, as expected, but if anyone has any upload tips or editing tips in general, some feedback would be awesome.

These particular camera settings were 720/60 wide, protune off.

For those that upload videos, post em up! I'd like to get some ideas on your edits (so I can steal them)

So here's the quick 2 minute video...

GoPro Mexico Ride - YouTube

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
What did u get pulled over for?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What did u get pulled over for?
Cops payday :O

No, but seriously, looking back at the video, I may have been going a bit over the speed limit. By how much, I don't know since I'm not good at calculating mph to kph. It was a really nice ride, so I got a little spirited. Cop got a lil extra cash and I went on my way. Beats having to go to court, possibly traffic school and having to pay a fine anyway :lol:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was delivering coke for the cartels...cop had a K9 in the backseat and the dog sniffed it....right?
Whats funny is that I had a big gym bag strapped to my back. The cop had no interest what was in it... he just wanted his dinero.. lol I could've had bricks of it and he would have never noticed.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
So he just pulled u over got a bribe in a sence and was on his way?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So he just pulled u over got a bribe in a sence and was on his way?
Yea basically. But you cant just pull out a wad of cash and hand it over. You have to be a bit discreet and vague about it, or else they have the nerve to get offended :laugh:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Lol I'd just throw a few bucks in the air and take off lol. Y waste the time? Haha

Reactions: KawiGirl1636

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
JP... You're gonna get a little quality loss when you upload to YouTube. Something with the way they compress the file. Vimeo I think has a slightly higher quality of HD but I can't remember. Been a while.

·
Registered
11,662 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice. The first minute with all those clips and effects must have taken a while. Good shit.

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Nice. The first minute with all those clips and effects must have taken a while. Good shit.
Yeah... took about 1 or 2 hours for me to get the minute the way I liked it. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts