Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Video from my last trackday on the Silverstone GP Circuit. This was my first time and am struggling t find the correct line around a couple of the corners, see if you can guess which ones :banghead. Had a warped front brake disc as well which made braking at the end of the fast straights interesting :D.

Silverstone GP Trackday 08 Apr 13 - YouTube

·
Registered
207 Posts
Video from my last trackday on the Silverstone GP Circuit. This was my first time and am struggling t find the correct line around a couple of the corners, see if you can guess which ones :banghead. Had a warped front brake disc as well which made braking at the end of the fast straights interesting :D.

Silverstone GP Trackday 08 Apr 13 - YouTube
Thanks for the share Steve, I love the look of Silverstone

Cheers

·
Registered
489 Posts
Tracktactics trackday at Pitt Race (formerly Beaverun). It rained all day and night before. It was cold and misty in the morning and then just cold in the afternoon (I think it might have got into the mid 50's around noon but dropped again after that.) Beaverun has great traction in the damp and cold though, so we still had fun.

This vid is my friend Mike on his SV650 working it to keep up with me. I was short shifting and throwing the anchor out early at the end of both straights to keep him in tow.

Met Skip Salinus WERA and AMA pro racer. He was the instructor for advanced group. It was his frist time at Pitt Race so he followed Mike and I the first few sessions to learn the track. Got a few pointers from him later in the day and got to hear some cool stories about Scott Russel who he is friends with.

Pitt Race 5-11-13 Morning - YouTube

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
^^^ what a gorgeous track... Very nice. All we have around here is dirt.

41 - 60 of 240 Posts