Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
Nice one Volcom... that looks like a blast man! Love the onboard and follow cams...

I'm still working at saving $13k.. :) you sell the bike yet?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nice one Volcom... that looks like a blast man! Love the onboard and follow cams...

I'm still working at saving $13k.. :) you sell the bike yet?
nope I keep getting offered WRXs for some reason...lol And I just want some garage space.:laugh

Im not really in a hurry since its the same as a 2012 model...why change it if its that good :devious

·
Registered
11,661 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Here is me doing a few warm up laps, really it's the only video I have so it's not great and is not up to par with the ones in this thread, but hey we all started some where. I'm slow as hell, turn in to early usually and my BP needs work but my lines are pretty good. Any feedback is appreciated keep in mind these are warm up laps, I do go faster :laugh

It's also my first attempt at a video so please excuse the rough edit

WARM UP LAPS @ SHANNONVILLE SEPT 20/12 - YouTube

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
Nice vid Dean...

Man I wanna hit up Street going counter clockwise.. I noticed ya blew that turn after the skid pad a couple of times... :laugh Must have taken a few tries... hahaha.

Good stuff! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
11,661 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice vid Dean...

Man I wanna hit up Street going counter clockwise.. I noticed ya blew that turn after the skid pad a couple of times... :laugh Must have taken a few tries... hahaha.

Good stuff! :bigthumb:
Indeed I did have issues there which affected T2, T3, T4 and T5; LOL. Luckily the start/finish flag marshall also took notice of my situation and he spent 20 minutes schooling me. I stood with him at the start/finish and he broke it down as each riders was entering that segment. If he hadn't have shared that info with me I would have done so well.

BTW, this Streets CCW is nice and flowing after T5.

Man I miss racing!

Cheers

·
Registered
11,661 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,458 Posts
21 - 40 of 240 Posts