Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im not sure if there was a central location of where actual members could post there footage...it would be fun just to zone out and watch some vids...not sure if this has been done before but maybe if not it could be stickied.

Here is one over 2.5 yrs ago...my buddy was filming the 2 practice starts and then we switched it onto my bike for practice.
I was on my yellow GSX-R600.

wsmc round 3 - YouTube

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I need a track day so bad...i hate pushing my luck on the street. Nice vid tho sk8er

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the beginning of a practice session at Willow Springs Classic Course dealing with a failing quickshifter and practice tires....you can hear it spin up the rear in T8 at around 4:11-4:15ish.....thats in 6th gear WOT:devious

Sorry its the old skool gopro over a couple years ago and im on an 06 GSX-R600

Ti2TT Hot Laps - YouTube

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love to see your vids volcom :)
This is my 1st ride on the ZX6R, no medical insurance and being somewhat cautious. 1st ride on 2007 ZX6R @ Willow Springs Raceway - YouTube]

I wasn't sure of what gear to be in, so I tried a few different gears. I was used to riding an 01 Mille R , inline 4 was a totally different machine.
Track looks so nice with the hd cam and resealed....good stuff Sk8R:thumbup

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Administrator
8,182 Posts
why is that?

Here is me trying to figure out the track...and first time with this bike.

Onboard 2009 ZX6R at Chuckwalla w/ Ti2TT - YouTube
My bikes are down...ish. I've spent the last 6 months troubleshooting a problem on the R6.

It's been a little under a year since I've had my wheels on a track. :(

This video is cool! Doesn't look like it took ya too long to figure out the lines, or the bike. I dig the jam too... who is it? Chuckwalla looks like an awesome track to ride. I haven't had the chance to venture down there and check it out for myself yet.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bike and track look sick....good riding out there!!!

·
Registered
11,661 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good stuff man!

·
Registered
11,661 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Inde is so much fun....a lot of track to learn though...gotta get back out there

Cant get the HD version to pop up automatically so you might have to click it a couple times. And sorry vid was shot on a day I was still learning the track and then kind of forced into trying to push it....missed some apexes and whatnot, but it was very helpful. AMA Superbike rider Chris Peris was following me on his BMW S1000RR....so slight pressure...
Im on my ZX6R

Peris Riding School 8.22.10 - YouTube

1 - 20 of 240 Posts