Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
2181 - 2200 of 2205 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Some pics and a quick vid i gen’d from the 2 sessions i was able to get out of MSRC this past Monday. Link to vid here: MSRC

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Just came back from a double day at NYST. First time I ran the bike with the Marchesini/Metzeler TD Slick combo and the bike felt amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Rossi Leg Dangler
253 Posts
Just came back from a double day at NYST. First time I ran the bike with the Marchesini/Metzeler TD Slick combo and the bike felt amazing.

What bike is this? Beautiful track bike wow.

·
Registered
Rossi Leg Dangler
253 Posts
my absolute first time on the track. Rental R6😅. I’m definitely addicted now. Looking for a dedicated track bike. Maybe SV650 to start? I’m still a noob remember.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
What bike is this? Beautiful track bike wow.
Thank you sir. I absolutely love my 07 GSXR 750 track bike.

Here it is in it’s full glory. It rides better than it looks too which is amazing!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
View attachment 108908
my absolute first time on the track. Rental R6. I’m definitely addicted now. Looking for a dedicated track bike. Maybe SV650 to start? I’m still a noob remember.
Everyone of us started the same way more or less…welcome to the addiction. You’re going to be a better/safer rider in no time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
First ride on my 07, have a few things to sort out but seems like a pretty solid platform. Had to shake some jitters as I crashed on this track a year ago to the day. Having to learn how to manage the revs and get out of corners, by days end I was at the same pace I was on my old FZ09 I had put a lot of time on and 3 track days

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
It's been about 5 years since I sold my last ZX6R, I figured it is time to update this old forum with the new bike :)
Tire Helmet Wheel Sports equipment Sports gear

Reactions: Cb750r
2181 - 2200 of 2205 Posts