Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
2181 - 2200 of 2205 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Some pics and a quick vid i gen’d from the 2 sessions i was able to get out of MSRC this past Monday. Link to vid here: MSRC

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Just came back from a double day at NYST. First time I ran the bike with the Marchesini/Metzeler TD Slick combo and the bike felt amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
View attachment 108908
my absolute first time on the track. Rental R6. I’m definitely addicted now. Looking for a dedicated track bike. Maybe SV650 to start? I’m still a noob remember.
Everyone of us started the same way more or less…welcome to the addiction. You’re going to be a better/safer rider in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,244 Posts
It's been about 5 years since I sold my last ZX6R, I figured it is time to update this old forum with the new bike :)
Tire Helmet Wheel Sports equipment Sports gear

Reactions: Cb750r

·
Registered
347 Posts
Tire Helmet Sports equipment Wheel Sports gear

Same green machine with all new body work design for my new race team and sponsor VSR. I'm finally all set for my very first set of races this weekend, SS600 and SB600 at PanAmerican Superbike Racing (formerly known as FMRRA).

2181 - 2200 of 2205 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.