Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
481 - 494 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Got this baby on the way...

Yes, I need to see what is going on behind me!

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Never heard of this one Sanctuary I’d love to hear your thoughts on it once you get a hold of it.
While I don't have it yet, I pretty much use Reevu on the road exclusively (my other helmets are MSX1R's in a different graphic). Love the fact I can see what is going on behind me without having to look at minuscule mirrors. It's saved me a few times now so I'm a convert and been riding with the system for 10+ years.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Scorpion EXO-1400 Air Carbon.
My first helmet and my first bike. I was eyeing a blue R6 when I got the helmet and my subconscious led me to the blue one.
Got a black ZXR...now I need to change the rimstrips to blue, and adjust gear color accordingly 😂 it's a good thing I didn't order any leathers yet, got a hand me down touring 2pc suit for now..
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2018 z900rs, 2021 cb1000r, 2013 zx6r
15 Posts
I've never even heard of it.
Scorpion EXO-1400 Air Carbon.
My first helmet and my first bike. I was eyeing a blue R6 when I got the helmet and my subconscious led me to the blue one.
Got a black ZXR...now I need to change the rimstrips to blue, and adjust gear color accordingly 😂 it's a good thing I didn't order any leathers yet, got a hand me down touring 2pc suit for now.. View attachment 112239
I've got a carbon 1400 too, this is my 2nd season with it, it's great. My only problem with it is at full tuck the visibility is not good, I can barely see anything, which is why I picked up a rpha-1n for the track. I almost got the scorpion air carbon for the track but I didn't want both helmets to be essentially the same looking.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've never even heard of it.

I've got a carbon 1400 too, this is my 2nd season with it, it's great. My only problem with it is at full tuck the visibility is not good, I can barely see anything, which is why I picked up a rpha-1n for the track. I almost got the scorpion air carbon for the track but I didn't want both helmets to be essentially the same looking.
I find it fine...for now. I'm not sure I know how to properly full tuck, but didn't actually need it so far. The bike seems small, being 185cm tall, but in time, I will learn how to do it.
I don't have any experience with, but I find the helmet very quiet, I can hear wind blowing, but it's not disturbing me. My only issue is that I think I should have gotten a smaller size..wore it only a few times, fits good, but if it will loosen I'm guessing it wouldn't anymore, relying on the inflatable cheek pads to compensate..

·
Registered
2018 z900rs, 2021 cb1000r, 2013 zx6r
15 Posts
I find it fine...for now. I'm not sure I know how to properly full tuck, but didn't actually need it so far. The bike seems small, being 185cm tall, but in time, I will learn how to do it.
I don't have any experience with, but I find the helmet very quiet, I can hear wind blowing, but it's not disturbing me. My only issue is that I think I should have gotten a smaller size..wore it only a few times, fits good, but if it will loosen I'm guessing it wouldn't anymore, relying on the inflatable cheek pads to compensate..
I'm not much shorter, 180 and rode mainly naked bikes before this but I'm loving the zx6 so far. Put your butt to the back of the seat and get your torso down as low to the tank as you can, your trying to reduce as much air resistance as possible. (thats not me, just a google image)
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not much shorter, 180 and rode mainly naked bikes before this but I'm loving the zx6 so far. Put your butt to the back of the seat and get your torso down as low to the tank as you can, your trying to reduce as much air resistance as possible. (thats not me, just a google image)
View attachment 112242
I did that but my elbows hit my knees 😂 but my shifter is lower then that photo, I think. I'm gonna keep practicing, but I'm away from it for the next 3 weeks, hoping I'm still gonna catch a few good riding days before the season ends..

481 - 494 of 494 Posts