Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
461 - 480 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
So far so good...I still think I can find a better fitting helmet for my odd shaped head, but this one is definitely doing the trick for now. I get a slight pressure on my forehead after about an hour of riding or so. Especially when I'm in need of a hair cut :lol:
You need to try a Icon or a Arai helmets. They are oval and very comfortable. I never get any pains or stress.....you shouldn't or somethings wrong.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I got the R-pha 10 plus too.
Came with smoke visor, pinlock antifog insert, carrying bag and since the seller took too long to post it, he also sent a set of 10 hjc tear-offs as a gift.

Fits really nice, i was a bit unfamiliar with the huge breath guard, my arai had a much smaller.And when it was new, it felt like it was choking me...

I don't have much faith on the upper ventilation wheels, they feel like they aren't going to hold up long.
And also...That ventilation holes on the rear...They just DON'T CLOSE!!!!
What if i ride and it rains?...

For a brands' top helmet...i expected more.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Nexx XR2 Carbon Pure

I *LOVE* this lid. 2.75lbs and the viewport is ridiculously wide. It doesnt impede your peripheral vision at all.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Alright, which one of you guys are gonna man up and say you wear a non-DOT half brain-bucket like harley riders do? I know at least one or two of you do. lol
I wear one of these occasionally when I am on my Harley. Does that count? Sadly though, it is DOT and ECE certified :p

·
Registered
304 Posts
Here are my two lids.

1) Bell Star Carbon Hess with transitions visor.

2) Shoei X12 Elias 2 replica with dark smoke visor.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just as solid as any other helmet I own. No lift whatsoever, I've even experimented with it and tried to put my head into a position where it would lift, and I haven't gotten to do so. I've even looked straight up for a second at ~85-90 (highway speeds) and the airflow just goes right through.
I don't know how this is true.

I have an icon varient that i use exclusivly for riding in the city. Anything over 70 mph and you can 100% feel the lift from the visor. It's managable and nothing too crazy. Certainly better than the standard motard helmets etc, but compared to a race helmet there is definitely a difference.

Use my AGV GP Tech Rossi WAKE UP whenever I'm going to hit a highway or really get after it.

Attachments

461 - 480 of 494 Posts