Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

3281 - 3296 of 3296 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wait a minute I just realized you have wings on that bike. You’re the first person I’ve seen with these so I have a couple questions.

1. How was the install? Did you need to Drill holes in the fairings etc??

puig has a install video on youtube... pretty much remove the push pin on the inside of the fairing, install a bracket that holds a screw and the long side is held by industrial strength 3

2. Do you feel any type of difference that makes them worth while?
I haven’t been riding much because of the weather... I think it’s just more of a looks mod IMO

·
Registered
8 Posts

First Post...My 2015. First time back on a bike since 2012 when I quit racing and road riding. Pretty much stock except for exhaust (GP M2) steering damper and r&g sliders. Won't be changing much other than maybe different stand bobbins and an exhaust hanger to delete the passenger pegs.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

First Post...My 2015. First time back on a bike since 2012 when I quit racing and road riding. Pretty much stock except for exhaust (GP M2) steering damper and r&g sliders. Won't be changing much other than maybe different stand bobbins and an exhaust hanger to delete the passenger pegs.
Welcome sir that is a clean ride you got there. For these bikes I like the Evotech Exhaust hanger with the blanking plate for the passenger side. Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here’s mine when I bought it and how it is now 😁

that’s her for now got rid of the cheap mzs clutch lever for asv as it stuck on me twice and got rid of the fake akrapovic exhaust for a dominator gp2 style.

3281 - 3296 of 3296 Posts