Director of Moderation
10,035 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
You're not allowed to be upset but I bought myself a supermoto, Unfortunately Kawa's version (KLR) was not in the running....

·
Registered
490 Posts
Cant resist not posting this! It's about 3 weeks old but fears for my life as I rode home :) My daughter conned me into watching her twins (at a distance) while she went to Costco. Got the message TP in the wild! In addition to TP she got a giant bag of cheese curls and 35 canned cokes. It all fit on the scooter. LOL has anyone ever instructed 6yo twins on how to put on a bicycle helmet while maintaining social distancing?

·
Registered
958 Posts
My buddy got rear ended on this last week and wants nothing to do with it now so I’m buying it from his insurance company.

2015 Daytona 675R Danny Eslick Edition.
2515 miles.

Don’t mind the pics. There will
Me more to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
490 Posts
interesting, hard to tell in pic is the rear of the tank wrinkled? How is the bike? Doesn't look like it was dropped, nice rear wheel :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
interesting, hard to tell in pic is the rear of the tank wrinkled? How is the bike? Doesn't look like it was dropped, nice rear wheel :)
The tank is fine that’s area you are seeing will be covered with the seat once it’s back on. The bike was hit from the rear by a 91 year old that had no business being on the road...sad but true. My boy has 4 kids could have been all sorts of bad.

The rear subframe and wheel are destroyed...right side plastics are cracked bc the bike fell that way after the impact.

Other than that it’s fine...as far as I could see. I’m picking it up tomorrow and then gonna start taking it apart.

This thing is gonna be so dope when I’m done with it.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I’m trying to go the salvage/rebuilt route.
I wanna take the bike to GMD Computrack they can laser measure scan or whatever it is and certify that it’s good before I hand in the paperwork.

·
Registered
323 Posts
LoL thanks man. I’ve never even thought about taking off the rear pegs but now you’ve got me considering it. ...And no it is not “jewel encrusted” (like you said to each his own) it is a “chain and sprockets”. @Ninja Ghost
345E170B-34DB-4BFC-8EBE-6AE3EC9A79E9.jpeg

Reactions: Ninja Ghost
3261 - 3280 of 3286 Posts