Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what you guys and gals use to keen your bikes nice and shiney?? Saw the guy at the local bike shop using plexus?? Most of my mates use MR Sheen and buff it off.. Whats the best to use???: confused

·
Registered
18 Posts
I dunno about you guys in Oz,but I have just purchased a cleaner and polish called autoglym,good quality cleaner and priced in the UK at £19.00.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
saw the auto glym in the shops and been thinking about it but then saw the plexus and none of my mates use it so was just wondering what everyone else was using... might get a can of plexus on pay day tomorrow and see how she looks then

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats the kawasaki cleaner????

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just got a can of Plexus the other day and i don't think my bike was shinier @ the dealership when i picked it up. Plexus is a GREAT cleaner. I was suprised how clear it made my bike look esp. because its black!

·
Registered
311 Posts
bought my first can of plexus a few month ago, def good stuff No streaking! mostly use it on my helmet visor, windshied and spot cleaning, still like to use wax on my bike.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I didn't know you could get plexus in Oz. I always look for it and can't find it. Heard nothing but good stuff about it so it can't be that bad. I use nothing at the moment. Wash the bike with armorall wash n wax and that does the trick. Use truck wash to get off the tar and bugs.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I used Honda Cleaner for a while....now its almost impossible to find (i think they stopped making, god knows why). Plexus is great stuff to get the bugs and grime off. If you're going for shine though, get some wax. I like Zaino (we've got to get them to be a site sponsor).

-:banana

·
Registered
91 Posts
I used Honda Cleaner for a while....now its almost impossible to find (i think they stopped making, god knows why).
nope, my buddy got two complimentary cans when he bought his cbr... in fact, used one of the cans to clean my bike a few times over the summer

·
Registered
956 Posts
WD-40, Carb Cleaner, 3M Citrus Cleaner, Soap sometimes water.. Oh yeah and speed! lots and lots of speed... keeps her real shiny!. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts