Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While 05 636 motor idle final revival
whether to open the gas goes after beautiful

·
Registered
174 Posts
You should try changing the title to something that better describes the issue.
If English is not your first language, use Google translate.

I can only assume you have an idle issue, and you posted someone else's video from 2014 as an example; that speedo shows mph, but Turkey uses km/h.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my motorcycle is dying idle

this video is mine

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
turn the idle speed up to around 1350-1400 and synchronize the throttle bodies.........

that would be a great place to start

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
turn the idle speed up to around 1350-1400 and synchronize the throttle bodies.........

that would be a great place to start
i made them

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
like a few cylinders are dying

·
Registered
8,243 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can it be a gasoline pump

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Fuel pump is in the tank- guarded by a mesh screen that often gets plugged

easily testable with a fuel pressure gauge and the kawi line extension........
general flow rate can be tested with nothing but a container and disconnecting the line from the feed rail

But it does not sound like that is your issue.........

What are miles or KM's
what services have been performed and when and were they actually competently done?

·
Registered
174 Posts
It looks like the idle is jumping a bit, but the engine sounds relatively smooth. What happens if you apply the throttle?

How long have you owned the bike, and when did it start happening?
Is there a problem when riding?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been on my motorcycle for one year and I am taking care of myself in a timely manner. The problem of idle jumping has been on for a month
km: 50.000

·
Registered
174 Posts
If it is a fuel pump or filter issue then the problem will also exist at higher speeds (fuel starvation)

1) Do you have problems when riding? How fast have you gone with the problem? (I am NOT recommending you do a high speed test)
2) Could be an injector issue - if this is the case, then the problem will also exist at higher speeds

3) Can you take a video from a complete cold start, and then when the coolant temperature hits 40C can you slowly apply the throttle up to about 4000 rpm and hold it for a few seconds?

I am just thinking...did this happen after a service by any chance? I once accidentally pulled off a vacuum line on my CBR600RR after a service and the idle control was doing something similar. It was jumping from 1000rpm to 2000rpm. You could try checking all your vacuum lines to make sure they are fitted properly, and there are no holes.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think that the ignition coils have a different output from this one. I think I will try it when I ordered the new coil

Attachments

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Check header temps. Note what they are.

Move coils, check temps again. See if there is a change.

Just because it's not the same, doesn't mean it's wrong. OR they replaced the correct one last time.

Does show there was a problem, and might not have been solved.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Check header temps. Note what they are.

Move coils, check temps again. See if there is a change.

Just because it's not the same, doesn't mean it's wrong. OR they replaced the correct one last time.

Does show there was a problem, and might not have been solved.

I clean up the spark plug and plug it back in. 10 km / h is getting better then starting to do it again.
the fault becomes the same as it started

Do you have a leak in the coils

"The bujis have been replaced by the new".

·
Registered
174 Posts
Seeing as the problem still exists. We need to go through this step by step.

A) Do you have a Kawasaki Service Manual? If not, go here and download it:

http://www.zx6r.com/service-manuals/68548-master-service-manual-thread.html

I also have a Haynes manual, and it is very useful:

https://wordery.com/kawasaki-zx-6r-haynes-publishing-9781785210136

B) I only briefly saw it in your video, but I believe the FI light was on? You will need to extract this code so we can look up in the service manual what it is.
Go to page 124 in the Kawasaki Factory Service Manual you downloaded; you need to ground the terminal shown underneath the seat for more than 2 seconds, and then count the number of times the LED blinks.

Note, there are TWO modes. Dealer Mode 1 is to show the current problem. Dealer Mode 2 is to show the history of previous issues.

Page 127 shows the Service Code table.

Please find out what your Service Code is, then you will know exactly what the issue is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seeing as the problem still exists. We need to go through this step by step.

A) Do you have a Kawasaki Service Manual? If not, go here and download it:

http://www.zx6r.com/service-manuals/68548-master-service-manual-thread.html

I also have a Haynes manual, and it is very useful:

https://wordery.com/kawasaki-zx-6r-haynes-publishing-9781785210136

B) I only briefly saw it in your video, but I believe the FI light was on? You will need to extract this code so we can look up in the service manual what it is.
Go to page 124 in the Kawasaki Factory Service Manual you downloaded; you need to ground the terminal shown underneath the seat for more than 2 seconds, and then count the number of times the LED blinks.

Note, there are TWO modes. Dealer Mode 1 is to show the current problem. Dealer Mode 2 is to show the history of previous issues.

Page 127 shows the Service Code table.

Please find out what your Service Code is, then you will know exactly what the issue is.

service guide available
f1 lights up due to exhaust
I had the codes before and found only the exhaust related fault

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What was the code?
Did the FI light come on at the same time as your current issue, or was it always there?
previously burned f1
it is lit because the original exhaust is removed

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
My best friend's girlfriend lives in Istanbul :D

Vanalar ayarlandı mı?

Riverszzr'in söylediği gibi bir gaz kelebeği gövdesi senkronizasyonuna ve rölanti hızının artmasına ihtiyaç duyuyor.

Bozuk bobinler, onları kontrol ettiğinizde spesifik olmadıklarında mümkündür. Ama kolay şeyler ile başlayın.

for the rest of you.... (translated)
Have the valves been adjusted?

It needs a throttle body synchronization like Riverszzr said and idle speed raised.

Bad coils are possible if they were out of spec when you checked them. But start with the easy things.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts