Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Well, this is my first post, and thought I'd post up some pix of my bike of whats done so far. I've been meaning to post some pictures up and finally I've gotten around to upload them onto the pc. Here are some pictures of my bike, and it's still currently going through changes. But mods so far include:

Flush clear euro signals
LP Carbon frame and swingarm sliders.
Powerbrone rear hugger
Carbon Fiber side exhaust cover
CRG levers w/matching bar ends
Puig dark smoke screen.
Clear tank guard
CA smoke integrated tail light
Kawiforums fender eliminator kit w/led plate light
PCIII
AG Hammer Hamaguchi Full Titanium Exhaust
Michelin PP Front and Rear.
*more parts should be on it's way, but this is the update so far*
Enjoy the pictures, I apologize for the so-so quality. I'll try to get better pictures.

I'll try to take more pix but during the day. Just thought I'd like to share, and hope you guys enjoy the pix.

Isaac Lim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i love that exhaust, imo the best there is. how much did you pay for it and where did you get it from?
Thanks for all the comments, as for the exhaust, I was able to pick it up on sale for $969 shipped to my door. Very very happy with the product, it's definitely top notch quality and it just sounds mean. I'll keep you guys posted with the bike as it gets more stuff installed.

IL

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
very nice bike, are you thinking about a damper as a mod? love the carbon and the levers, I am a damper whore as well as gettin you bike set to your weight just got the bike sent to my weight yesterday i have rode 100 miles since then love it that much:devious . Damper and set to weight helps you get low in the corners:hail i love gettin low

1 - 14 of 14 Posts