Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys anyone rate the pirelli diablo corsa 3 tyres,thinking of getting a set but have heard there a bit twitchy in wet. anyone shed any light on this.as have heard there brilliant.but the twitchy part worrys me...:confused

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
i heard they are a good tire if u ride hard on the streets and do track days sometimes but there are a softer compound so your mileage wont be high but they do have excellent grip tho

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id heard bout the grip,it being brilliant.not too bothered bout mileage long as they does me a full summer, but just red that there not only speed rated,but weight rated too.so not too good for me and the other half as she will be on back quite a lot. ....:confused

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i tried the corsa 3's fr my last set and i didn't get much feel from them in the corners and so didn't fill me with that much confidence. In my opinion the michinlin 2ct's are a lot better tyre gives great feedback and is the only tyre i use and absolutely love and get the same mileage out of it as i did the corsa 3's

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Theres 3 types of diablo, theres pirelli diablo, more of a touring tyre, then diablo corsa, street and track tyre, then diablo super corsa, track tyre. may av a look at the michelin 2ct's see how they compare.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
i tried the corsa 3's fr my last set and i didn't get much feel from them in the corners and so didn't fill me with that much confidence. In my opinion the michinlin 2ct's are a lot better tyre gives great feedback and is the only tyre i use and absolutely love and get the same mileage out of it as i did the corsa 3's
yeah them michelin 2ct's are some very nice tires

1 - 11 of 11 Posts