Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I saw that up close last round, you were mobbing! I race Novice 600 with OMRRA, and your 1:08's are not making it easy on me to get my expert license. Lol! Nice racing out there! Are you coming back to PIR for the next round?

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

·
Director of Moderation
9,681 Posts
I saw that up close last round, you were mobbing! I race Novice 600 with OMRRA, and your 1:08's are not making it easy on me to get my expert license. Lol! Nice racing out there! Are you coming back to PIR for the next round?

Shit! I don't know anything about PIR or who this guy is, but I know enough to know 1:08s is flying there, just from seeing random videos and race results from OMRRA in the past. I know Dibrino runs those times there, and he's fast as shit! Sounds like MotoAmerica pace!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Shit! I don't know anything about PIR or who this guy is, but I know enough to know 1:08s is flying there, just from seeing random videos and race results from OMRRA in the past. I know Dibrino runs those times there, and he's fast as shit! Sounds like MotoAmerica pace!
It is absolutely flying! Kinzer Naylor is the rider, and he beat Andy Dibrino in the 600 Supersport race last round. They had their own race well ahead of the rest of the field. Definitely MA level. I'll let Kinzer do the talking about his plans with MotoAmerica. I do know he raced with MA in Utah this year though. 👍

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is absolutely flying! Kinzer Naylor is the rider, and he beat Andy Dibrino in the 600 Supersport race last round. They had their own race well ahead of the rest of the field. Definitely MA level. I'll let Kinzer do the talking about his plans with MotoAmerica. I do know he raced with MA in Utah this year though. 👍

Thanks for the kind words. I will be up for the last round hope I can break into the 1.07s! I plan on trying to get some sponsorship this winter and then going for motoamerica next year( so if you know anyone :) ). If you have any questions about riding or anything. I am more than happy to share my knowledge just find me in the pits. I am usually close to the tire guys (less walking for flips ha).

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I will be up for the last round hope I can break into the 1.07s! I plan on trying to get some sponsorship this winter and then going for motoamerica next year( so if you know anyone :) ). If you have any questions about riding or anything. I am more than happy to share my knowledge just find me in the pits. I am usually close to the tire guys (less walking for flips ha).
Thanks man, I appreciate that! I can use the knowledge. 👍 that's cool that you're racing next round too, I'm looking forward to you and Andy battling it out in the 1:07's! I'm sure the sponsors will come this off season with how you've been riding. I'll do what I can though I'll stop by your pit next weekend to say what's up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts