Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I nearly did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. But managed to save it (pulled clutch in and put my feet down in time). I had oil on my back wheel.

·
Registered
475 Posts
this guy is such a tard. deserved it. he thought he could juice it like he does on his "cruiser" bikes. big difference buddy

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Should have shaved the skin off his useless head.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
lmao!

can you say squid?

that guy is such a douchebag. i've never even met him and i know he is. i cant stand to watch pinks b/c of him...and the show is pretty dumb to begin with...the whole matching up two cars that arent even close to each other and possibly having the slower car win because they 'gave him too many car lengths' is dumb to me.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
That guy is a serious WANKER!! funny tho

·
Registered
751 Posts
crashing your buddy's bike? owned. Crashing your buddy's bike on national television? PWNED. LOL that guy's an ass hat.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I dont ever remember seeing that on his show? I guess he wants to keep his smart ass reputation spotless, unlike rash he probably ended up with HAHA!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
i want to bring this thread back just because that is so damn funny.....i stoped watching the show bc how intense he acts...but i think everyone should have a chance to watch this again....

·
Registered
114 Posts
First of all what is a squid? Well I have a good idea but where did the term come from. 2nd what kind of bike was he on?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
First of all what is a squid? Well I have a good idea but where did the term come from. 2nd what kind of bike was he on?
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

He's on a GSXR1000. A very squid friendly bike.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts